[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>workplace installed fortiguard >gelbooru and danbooru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1460063516284.jpg (159 KB, 860x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460063516284.jpg
159 KB, 860x1000
>workplace installed fortiguard
>gelbooru and danbooru are blocked
>can't look at lolis now
FUCKING NORMALSHITS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1460056301930.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460056301930.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
Come to think about it, I'm glad i'm not fired.
>>
>>28476311
>anon, we've been looking into this /r9k/ site that keeps popping up in your browsing history
>do you have anything you want to tell us?
>>
>>28476311
>use vpn
>use a public proxy
problem solved

>>28476973
>tell them you're depressed and emotionally repressed
>free holidays and psych visits
ayy lmao?
>>
>>28476311
>Going on hentai sites at work

For what purpose?
>>
>>28477046
>not edging all day at work and then when you come home blowing a load so hard that you pass out
fucking casuals
>>
>>28476311
why the fuck do businesses use internet blockers on work internet? Aren't the employees fucking adults? Can't they look at whatever they want?
>>
>>28477107
>Aren't the employees fucking adults? Can't they look at whatever they want?

The problem is that most people are computer-illiterate idiots who will probably try downloading "cool_popular_song.mp3.exe" or some shit onto the company's network, if they're allowed to. It's not just a matter of productivity, it's about making sure your employees don't fuck up your company with malware.
>>
>>28477172
why not use a just werks type OS like mac that idiots can understand

even better, deep freeze was what my school used to to make the computers boot to a restore point every morning, that way the system can't be fucked by shit people download, it'll all disappear overnight

there are so many better ways than internet filters
>>
>>28477241
Because work computers need to create/modify/save files maybe?
Imagine spending 3 hours on an excel file just for it to dissapear because of DF
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.