[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pick at acne >start bleeding all over my face >look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1462730546359.jpg (232 KB, 800x1196) Image search: [Google]
1462730546359.jpg
232 KB, 800x1196
>pick at acne
>start bleeding all over my face
>look in mirror
>disgusting.jpg
>go back to computer
>hand impulsively goes back to face
>I'm addicted to picking at my own face
>I look disgusting because of it

Any robots with this problem?

I have these scars that will be on my face forever because of it.

I kills my confidence to have a nasty ance face
>>
i heard acne scars disappear if you treat em or if you wait a few months
>>
File: 2016-05-11_03.14.22.jpg (52 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11_03.14.22.jpg
52 KB, 720x1280
Same problem
I want to die XDDD
>>
>>28476306
Sit with you hands by your side and acknowledge how uncomfortable you are not touching your face. Do this for half an hour.

There I saved you a 20 dollar copay for the psych appointment you'll never consider
>>
>>28476379
Zack?
>>
yes i like to pick at dead skin on my fingers
>>
>>28476306
Scars feel itchy because they are infected. Rub them with alcohol instead of picking them and the itch will go away.
>>
>>28476426
can I pretend you're a female and we're having a therapy session and you ask me about sex and 10 minutes later you're giving me a handjob and telling me to love myself then I start to stalk you and eventually kill your chad husband and keep you in my basement as my personal waifu?
>>
File: dsfdsgk.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
dsfdsgk.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>>28476306
>tfw she has bigger biceps than you
>>
>>28476379
>tfw female and have the same skin quality

But making the bumps go away and bleed is the only thing that keeps me sane.
>>
>>28476306
there's something incredibly arousing in thick female thighs.
>>
File: sdd-big-clit.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sdd-big-clit.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>28476306
>You will never suck her pseudo penis from all the testosterone she takes.
>You will never get cucked by her due to her increased aggressiveness and sex drive leading her to fuck other women while you have to content yourself to fapping to it.

Why live?
>>
Doxycycline pills and clyndoxil gel is the best acne solution

Ask your doctor
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.