[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes i wish i could be a little girl again when life was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 500x362
Sometimes i wish i could be a little girl again when life was so much easier. When there was no need to have to g to work or learn stuff in school i just had mommy and daddy to take care of me and rub my feet whenever i was having a bad day. These days life isnt so easy. My teachers at school dont like me and neither do the boys or the girls. I have one girl friend but she doesnt really understand. She had a cush on me but there wasnt really anything more than that. Wrn we were 15 we tried practicing kissing but she didnt want to go any further than that. Sadly we just awkwardly groped each other a little bit and it never got much further than that. Now we dont talk anymore becaus she feels uncomfortable so there is literally nobody here for me. Just anothr day feeling sad. Its hard to even put on clothes in the morning or leave my room. I want to cry
>>
>>28476276
>wahhh im a fembot

don't you have some beta orbiters to get back to?
>>
>>28476276
Hey. Sounds like you're having a bad day. I just spent 3 hours talking someone out of suicide. People will care about you no matter what. The depth of human hearts pierces human fear. You might be really struggling now but someday soon you will look back and be so glad of who you became
>>
Crying is good it relieve's stress
>>
Crying is a good and normal part of everybodys day.
>>
>>28476276
That's too bad. Seems like a rant though of sorts. I'm not sure what you're asking us here.
>>
>>28476276
Cry away, OP. We're all eating a shit sandwich here...
>>
Fuck you, you have no idea how easy you have it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.