[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't get how anyone who is not a cuck would be ok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: used_goods.jpg (192 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
192 KB, 1000x1000
I just don't get how anyone who is not a cuck would be ok with settling for a nonvirgin girl?

There is more dignity in being a single virgin forever than to settle for used goods.

I will NEVER lower myself to picking up and eating Chad's leftovers and table scraps.
>>
>>28476050
The thing is, you don't have a choice m8.

You'll never find a virgin girl over the age of 16 these days.
>>
>>28476050
was one thread not enough so you had to make another?
cmon dude
>>
You have no choice in the matter OP.
>>
>>28476050

It's because you're aiming for intimacy, trust and compatibility with an enduring relationship, not how many dicks have been inside the woman.

By all means ignore all the girls, but you need to realize women have been having sex out of wedlock since forever - you think peasant girls weren't getting pounded at 14 when they have nothing to do but watch dogs go at it with the hit boy next door?

Don't let the spectral cum of Chad deny what could be an amazing woman.
>>
>>28476119
are you metaposting or really this new?
>>
>>28476097

"These days?"

Young people have been having sex since forever, almost as soon as they hit puberty, it was one of the few ways they could burn time and feel good.

Virginity was valued in a woman, but that does not mean the non-virgin was shunned. The EXPECTATION that a woman must be a virgin on your wedding night is pretty much a nobility-exclusive.

This is of course ignoring the elephant in the room; that a man who's been regularly having sex as a teenager won't get suddenly butthurt that they can't find a "good virgin" at 28.
>>
>>28476050
>i'm an autistic fat ugly neckbeard who funposts on /r9k/ all day
>i deserve a perfect 10/10 virgin wife

I've heard this meme before...
>>
>>28476140
This man speaks the truth, OP

Either suck it up and deal with it, or be lonely forever

This is ignoring the fact that many men in your position are just lying to themselves in order to feel better about not even being able to get laid if they tried
>>
>>28476050
Why would it be "settling?" There's no way I would date a virgin, at least not seriously. When you get older and experienced with relationships, you want to connect with someone on a similar level. Virgins bring too much drama because everything is new to them.
>>
>>28476050
You make it sound like Chad's duck has stretched the pussi out like rubber glove,rendering it unfuckable.Such a primitive fckin attitude
>>
>>28477388
*dick.duck you predictive text
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.