[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this make me an alpha male? This girl is sperging out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pls sr.jpg (40 KB, 456x680) Image search: [Google]
pls sr.jpg
40 KB, 456x680
Does this make me an alpha male?
This girl is sperging out
>>
just fucking reply dude, what are you trying to prove
>>
You think too highly of yourself.
>>
>>28476011
not OP, but notice that she waited an hour to reply to his last text, she brought this on herself. never reply
>>
>>28476020
>>28476011
What do I say??
I am not doing this to be cool I do it because im scared tbqh
>>
>>28476055
He waited 2 days to reply.

So what's the story OP. Why not reply?
>>
>>28476071
oh that's nice! we should totally meet up sometime xD
>>
if you're a true robot you'll fuck up quickly
>>
CRUSH HER
CRUSH HER FEELINGS
THIS ROBOT DEMANDS IT
>>
>>28476081

See

>>28476071

"You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was too low in content (8.33% content).

You have been muted for 4 seconds because your comment was not original
>>
>>28476071
hey sorry, I was just sounding my dick. It is so big that I need to use a pencil XD
>>
Is she cute? That is absolutely a girl sperging out. Either she has no other suitors, or she really really likes you.

If she had 5 other guys, she wouldnt have randomly fix her message. She likes you shes just very nice at worst.
>>
>>28476187
This.

>>28476158
If you like her just talk to her like she was a guy friend.
>>
File: qt.jpg (34 KB, 448x451) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
34 KB, 448x451
>>28475989
>>28476187
This is her
Just responded saying
"Don't even worry about it, lol how was your trip?"
>>
File: qt2.jpg (41 KB, 414x450) Image search: [Google]
qt2.jpg
41 KB, 414x450
>>28476443
Still waiting on response
sdaf
>>
>>28476488
You fucked up senpai. Should've waited for her to sperg out a bit more, then told her that you were busy, or out with some friends or something to make you sound interesting, like you have a life. Make it seem that she isn't important to you. When she responds ignore her, wait for her to double text, and depending on what she says either ignore her or reply. If she calls you out on ignoring her, tell her that you were busy and ask her out then.
>>
Jesus, when did /r9k/ get this slow. Has reddit left?
>>
>>28476810
This
Saying you were busy/ were out with friends makes you seem like you actually know what you are doing and function as an actual human being
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.