[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: used_goods.jpg (129 KB, 744x1280) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
129 KB, 744x1280
How is it possible to love a girl who has had another man's cum on her face?

How could you honestly love her, knowing that she has been marked by another man's cum?
>>
I want to lick her clean
>>
Well you do not think about it.
>>
Because you're suposed to have already cummed on a few girls faces.
>>
>>28475841
I'd try not to think about it

but she would think about it, when she realizes that I'm a huge loser she'll go back to suck Chad's dick like the whore she is
>>
>>28475914
This. Sex is not as "sacred" as you think, and you'll never have yourself that virgin you so desperately want. Go out, have fun, don't be a creepy weirdo.
>>
>>28475860
Jesus christ why do you faggots exist
>>
>>28476027
to bait thirdworlders like you
>>
>>28475841
You can't, but you learn to settle. It's what our ancestors did.
>>
>>28475841
Currently dating a girl who isn't a virgin, haven't really asked about being cum on, I doubt it as she'd never fucked without a condom before.

Had 3 exes, 2 virgins, one had one other long term partner, it doesn't really bother you when your with them. If they are next to you, and your first thought is another guys dick then the problems probably with you. Obviously if she's like 20 years old and had a few blow bangs then be cautious. But anything < 3 is okay with me
>>
>>28475841
do you love your mom?
>>
Don't worry about it. Nut on her face and claim her as yours.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.