[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to be a wage slave >wake up and go to work immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: fml.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>used to be a wage slave
>wake up and go to work immediately
>15 minutes to force down lunch
>had to start smoking cigs so i could go outside and get a break from working
>come home and have to eat, shit, shower and sleep immediately
>most of the weekend is spent sleeping

i quit after a few months, i realized that working literally takes up %100 of your time (prepring for work, working, and recovering from work).
what is the average vacation time for a job? has to be at least 2 months per year right?
>>
Haha. I get 3 weeks of paid time off per year.
>>
i am sorry fami but it is max 30 days..

we won't make it at this rate..
i feel your pain.
>>
I've never been at a job that offered any vacation except more than like one or two days a year, and you had to have worked there for like an entire year before you could claim it.
>>
I get 10 days + 3 1/2 hours per month with perfect attendance.

I am an industrial machine operator with an associates degree in industrial maintenance. I pull $800 biweekly after deductions such as full health and dental insurance. I walk roughly 12,000-23,000 steps a night depending on what machine I am running, lift roughly 45-120lb 4-5 foot long boxes over my head a lot/carry/lift a lot. I work in such a fast paced environment that I sprint a lot.

Sad thing is I am 6'3 and 160lbs. Full skeleton mode, and I've continuously lost weight because of my job.

Just hoping to get into maintenance at some point....
>>
Why is that fucking acceptable? So addicts get extra fucking breaks but not the regular workers?
>>
>>28476212
This is why you have to start anon. You won't get any break just asking to go out and get some fresh air, you need a reason to leave your workplace.
>>
>>28475801

Shit pham does that include public holidays?

The legal minimum here is 20 days not including holidays
>>
>>28475483

top kek this is so true I almost did the same
>>
>>28475483
>Work construction
>Read greek epics and histories during breaks
>Enjoy banter while working
>Out in the fresh air
Its 10x better than HS or uni tbqh
Im going to Basic in a few months .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUADigaeFs4
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.