[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that the lowest of every race uses greyhound while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: firefox_2016-05-10_18-16-10.jpg (333 KB, 1920x857) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-05-10_18-16-10.jpg
333 KB, 1920x857
Why is it that the lowest of every race uses greyhound while the best of the best are usually found in airports?

I'm about to travel the country and using the lowest option appeals to me, but it pisses me of that I'll likely get mugged by a nigger at one of their stations if I go with this option
>>
>>28475440
One of my brothers friends got beheaded on a grayhound bus a few years back. Dont sleep.
>>
Well, regular people can afford $600 tickets or gas.
>>
>>28475884

That was in Canada, if I remember.

>>28475440

Public transport in the US is shit. See if you can try Amtrak, though if you've been on trains in other countries (other than India and deep rural China) you'll be spoiled already.
>>
>>28475440
>not trainhopping
Learn the art of being poor friend
>>
>>28476288
Yup just outside winnipeg.
>>
>>28475440
that sort of bus is cheap

that said, i rode a couple when i was younger and it worked out fine. the people who hang out at the stops, though, now that's fukken sketch. pee on the side of the road, you'll probably get raped if you go to a truck stop/bus stop bathroom
>>
>>28475440
Cause its cheap you tard.

I've been on Greyhoudn trips (Calgary to Vancouver) where there was a whole white trash family (Mom, Dad, 3 kids) and it made me think if I ever had to travel that way as a family I'd kill myself.
>>
>>28475884
>hahaha
Hilarious
>>
just hitchhike like a normal person
>>
>>28476249
>$600 tickets
sucker
>>
I'm going on a trip soon. It's pretty much $20 for a 3 hour bush tripe or $200 for a 30 min. flight.
>>
>>28475440
white flight happened regarding public transportation and things like greyhound buses

you used to see greyhound buses full of white people 50 years ago, now it is mostly minority ethnicities
>>
>>28475440
What the hell is a greyhound?
>>
>>28477049
Its a large dog that runs fast
>>
>>28476318
is this something that people actually do?
>>
Because its cheap, dummy
>>
>>28477431
>>28476378

Greyhound costs just as much as a flight
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.