[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahahahaha ain't that the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462917758644.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462917758644.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
Hahahahahaha ain't that the truth
>>
Most people are single by choice (unrealistic standards)
>>
An interesting point. After being single for long enough, you're pretty much guaranteed to stay that way even if it's of your own accord.
>>
how long is "too long"? I'm pretty sure most people that have been single for "too long" are probably lonely and want companionship.
>>
Haha yes, definitely. I am the one who needs to be convinced to be in a relationship. Totally.
>>
>>28475459
Yeah man, I've rejected SO many girls in my time.
>>
i don't understand the meaning of the fists in the message
>>
I've been riding solo for 19 years

I'm a lost cause
>>
Just because you can be self sufficient and independent doesn't mean you don't desire companionship and love like every other functioning human being on earth
>>
Well that's true.

All the bitches flying around me still have to succeed in convincing me to abandon my god-tier single lifestyle.

The truth being they have nothing to offer but muh feelings and shit.

Don't fall for the meme robots!
>>
>>28475459
>Most people are single by choice (unrealistic standards)
One of the most level headed things I've read on /r9k/
>>
>>28475676
Another 19 year old posting on 'Le 4chan xd ;p ;p lel i'm posting on teh 4chan' saying that his life is over.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT

MAN THE FUCK UP LITTLE BITCH

FACE SOME TRUE SUFFERING WITHIN THE 10 YEARS TO COME AND WE'LL TALK AGAIN LITTLE SHIT

I HOPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIES IN A HOUSEFIRE OR BETTER YET GET MURDERED AND RAPED SIMILTANOUSLY BY A NIGGER WHO IS SKINNING THEM ALIVEIN THE PROCESS AND I WILL BE THERE TO POUR LEMON JUICE ON YOUR SKINLESS FAMILY MEMBERS

FAGGOT
>>
>>28475906

I agree that young men acting life their lives are bad because of no sex is obnoxious, but your post is pure, unadulterated autism. maybe consider going outside or possibly killing yourself
>>
>>28475906

What's worse though? The 19 year old flaunting his age like an attention whore or the edgy faggot who replies to him acting like a tough guy over the internet You?
>>
>>28475433
its true, honestly i feel like i could only tolerate a female version of myself now.
>>
>>28475459
yeah man, being attracted to who you're dating is so fucking unrealistic
>>
>>28475906
30 year old here. Your life is definitely over by 19. It never gets better, only worse.
>>
>>28475433
Go out for coffee? Heh, sorry lady--you're 10 years too late.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got Pokemon to train.
>>
>>28475972
He's not just acting like a fag, he's also attention whoring, which is bad enough alone considering he's older, never mind the edge which makes him a bigger fag.
>>
It's not as if a woman would come up to the male and ask for a date.

Unless you look like Chad of course.
>>
>>28475972
>>28475946
Get out of my thread normies.
>>
>>28476197
>Everyone I don't like is automatically a normie
>>
>>28475946
>>28475972
It's nice to see how you little insignificant little shits defend this worthless cunt. Especially >>28475946 by confirming you agree with the raging anon but yet you are willing to call out autism which is completely unjustified since it's just pure oldschool r9k ree at at a normie who probably hasnt realized it yet. (You have to admit this is the most likely case, hurr durr my life is over I'm 19 and 4 days old). Ignorance might be bliss but we're supreme gentleman here you failed normies.

Now I'm at it, >>28475972 Same argument goes for you, this dude, allthough quite possibly unreasonable, is just raging like a typical robot should at this not yet confirmed for normie normie, he doesn't appear at any way to be trying to be a a tough guy over the internet. Same goes for you:

Get the fuck out of my r9k normie.
>>
>>28475598
youre supposed to ask them out you knucklehead
>>
>>28475906
Wow gee I wonder why your single. Can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>28476241
Says the tripfaggot.
>>
>>28475459
actually i think that's a presumption a lot of people make when they have a significant other, they date or are married. mostly married ones.
personally i think im past the age to have kids or a wife or anything like that
>>
>>28475459
I have pretty low standards as long as she isnt fat I'm fine, but most are degenerates though. i'd be okay with a plain looking gf who isnt dumb as rocks, but now I'm realizing I'm already too late. i feel like theres no way i could actually have a gf, with the way i think
>>
>>28475906
m8 he hasnt suffered to 30 but he knows it, there is already no hope save for a miracle
>>
>>28476241
this is true but tbqh kys tripfaggot.
>>
there's no way I'm in a state to date a girl at the moment, but even if for some reason I started dating someone I really think I wouldn't like it. I suppose I am becoming omega, destroyer of possible relationships
>>
File: 1402629280259.png (9 KB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
1402629280259.png
9 KB, 150x130
>>28476014
this is good information to know thank you
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.