[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come normies love social inepts and generally "weird"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How come normies love social inepts and generally "weird" persons in movies but dont have a single bit of understanding irl ?
>>
>>28475418
It makes them feel special and unique.
>>
>>28475418
They think that somehow, and in some way, they can relate to the character. Every single normie thinks and will describe themselves as "weird". All of them.

"OMG i'm so weird xdd"

God I fucking hate normies.
>>
File: takesoffglasses_zps2522efae.gif (365 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
takesoffglasses_zps2522efae.gif
365 KB, 245x245
>>28475689
And yet they do everything to make special and unique persons to feel miserable.
Oh wait they do it because of that, since they are just normies.
w-we might have figured it out here.
>>
>>28475727
But they're not wrong. Everybody sees themselves as the outsider. You've no more earned otherness than any normie off the street.
>>
>>28475418
because normies are a lie.

There arent normies.

There are though, good actors who betray their uniqueness to fit in.
>>
>>28475802 this

Normies are strawmen /r9k/ create to support their lethargic self pity
>>
>>28475802
>There arent normies
normalfag detected
>>
>>28475418
literally "XD" the culture is what we're dealing with.

Guy hates his boss "XDDD SO FUNNY"

Guy blows up building "LOL RANDUM XD"

Guy drives car into oncoming traffic and gets into car crash: "LOL WHAT A BADASS LOLOLOLOL"
>>
It literally comes down to the same shit that applies to any "why do some people look good/are accepted when they do/wear/eat/etc X?" question. It's cool and quirky if you're attractive, it's weird and unattractive if you're ugly.

such is life :^)
>>
>>28475418
How come people love to watch gunfights in movies but wouldn't want to be in one irl?
They want to watch from a safe distance.
>>
>>28475845
shut up nigger lover
>>
>>28475418
Normies enjoy controversial characters in their fantasies but despise them in reality because they threaten their existence and society

Someone like the narrator is in a direct contest with their view of society and humanity. They enjoy it in fiction but detest it in reality because in fiction it doesn't directly question and endanger their vapid existence, when it reality it does exactly that.
>>
>>28476775
I find it quite fascinating. You know, its like you described, but they didnt think like this consciously. They just do. And i think thats what makes us robots different from them. Self consciousness.

In this thread we discovered more about the normie robot dynamic then in the last 10 months, damn.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.