[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women like muscular guys who wear jewelry? Muscular on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 876890.png (321 KB, 397x505) Image search: [Google]
876890.png
321 KB, 397x505
Why do women like muscular guys who wear jewelry?

Muscular on their own sure, but add a cheap necklace and they literally swoon over them.
>>
Women like CHADS who wear jewelry.
>>
>>28475321

Because jewelry means they actually put some effort into making themselves pretty.

It's the difference between seeing someone wear a button-up and dress pants, or shorts and a t-shirt.
>>
>>28475321
It is incredibly attractive for whatever reason.
I think it has something to do with the contrast between the (more tanned) skin tone and the shiny metal?
Either way it gives me an erection tbhwy
>>
>>28475378
>Either way it gives me an erection tbhwy
silly femanon, girls don't get erec-.. oh
>>
>>28475542
M-my penis is at least a feminine penis
>>
>>28475321
I dunno desu it's kinda hot... my ex bf looked a little like that and wore a necklace
>>
>>28475371
>effort
>fashion
>lifting

No no no, wide shoulders narrow hips, handsome face, etc. These are genetic and women look at genetic traits to chose a mate. Your clothes are not heritable and therefore are not relevant in choosing a mate. If you got narrow shoulders no amount of lifting can change that. Women see your body and they think it looks a little off, whereas with good genetic traits the green flags go off in their mind.

The whole clothing thing is masterful advertising. The most masterful because some fools really believe it makes a difference and dish out the dollars.

Just date a girl on your own level who also has shit genetics.
>>
>>28475712
>implying the shit genetics girl would settle for anything less than an 8/10 Chad
>>
>>28475321
>Muscles
Attractive
>Jewerly
Money

That's it.
>>
>>28475378
same I find it attractive
but im not a guy..
>>
>>28475712
Not true.

Normally I would find myself agreeing that attractiveness is mostly genetic but women do notice a guy with a good sense of style.

That's why women go crazy over skinny rocker looking dudes even though they're not buff.
>>
>>28476137
you mean face instead of muscles
>>
>>28475321
This is the first I've heard about girls liking jewelry on guys.
>>
>>28475321
You don't understand that most women put value in a man's ability to follow fashion trends. Literally just look at the top 10 most popular music videos with male artists and copy what they wear and you can get pucci.
>>
File: black-jeans-men-3[1].jpg (70 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
black-jeans-men-3[1].jpg
70 KB, 600x763
>>28475371
>Because jewelry means they actually put some effort into making themselves pretty.

You can do that without wearing jewelry, hell there are tons of other ways actually.
Women think pic related is dressing nice
>>
>>28476310
Just wear clothes that fit.

The problem with most guys is that they wear clothes that are 2 sizes to big for them.

Your clothes should fit you nice and snuggly unless it's an overcoat or somethign.
>>
>>28475371
>>28476310
You guys are too busy looking at this from a metafashion lens.
Girls don't just like any style of developed fashion, they have types. There will be girls that like either type of those guys, but a woman isn't going to appreciate every man that takes care of his appearance.
We're too focused on appealing to women that it frustrates us. This is because making one choice to appeal to a certain girl is going to be a choice that another girl sneers at. This is why it is simply best to find a look that you want to accomplish based on your own tastes and be happy with yourself instead of trying to appeal to everyone, which is the true beta trait in case you didn't know.
>>
>>28476381
I'm just speaking in terms of what the thread is about you mong
>>
>>28476480
And you should know that as a thread develops, the discussion topics become more complex.
>>
>>28476348

But clothes that are too big for me are way more comfortable than clothes that fit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.