[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I fap before a 'date' with a girl I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459701457344.jpg (60 KB, 736x636) Image search: [Google]
1459701457344.jpg
60 KB, 736x636
Should I fap before a 'date' with a girl I used to know? She probably thinks I am beta but I used to like her.
>>
>>28475189
You aren't getting laid
Remember that you post on this board, now go back and jerk off with your onahole/fleshlight.
>>
>>28475189
Yes, it'll make it harder for you to cum when you fuck her, making you last longer and making her think you're better in bed than you really are.
>>
I get where you're coming from but I'll say no.
>>
>>28475363
Do not listen to this, it may lower your sex drive and make you less horny later and less hard.
>>
You should fap during your date.

Find an excuse to go to the toilet and quickly rub one out. It'll make you feel more relaxed and confident.
>>
>>28475420
I think so too but it may lower my testesterone level and I might act like I don't care about her
>>
>>28475438
that would actually make you more alpha
>>
>>28475438
And that would attract her more. She'll feel she needs to work for your attention. And you won't look desperate, which the number one turn-off for women.
>>
>>28475420
Don't fap in the toilet like a cuck, stroke it under the table at dinner, whilst gazing directly into her eyes and licking your lips. Alpha af tbqh.
>>
don't fap. ever.
>>
Ide recommend somehow get a tiny bit of alcohol involved. It will numb your senses enough to make you last. Dont fap b4, you wana be rock hard
>>
>>28475585
I wont fuck her today though
>>
>>28476567
You never know what will happen, m8. If she has a good time and gets horny, then you'll have to fuck her. Otherwise she'll accuse you of being a gay rapist and you'll go to prison.
>>
>>28475405
This

Besides all that, it might not feel as good too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.