[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question to any girls here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: akariqt.png (272 KB, 470x624) Image search: [Google]
akariqt.png
272 KB, 470x624
How do you feel about men judging you on your virginity? In my case, I probably wouldn't even date you if you weren't, but if I did I would never care about you as much as if you had waited. Women tend to get really defensive when it comes to this, and I wanted to know why it bothers you more than something like your looks, or personality.
>>
File: pepesmughentai.jpg (365 KB, 605x943) Image search: [Google]
pepesmughentai.jpg
365 KB, 605x943
>>28475156
you're awfully picky for someone who's never got laid
>>
You're part of the problem that girls are defensive about it. It's a stupid as fuck reason not to date somebody. People fuck, get over it you sperglord.
>>
I'm happily a virgin. Chad rejected me but it turned out for the best. Stacies with roast beef vagoos can commit sudoku
>>
>>28475219
I guess I am a bit picky, but it's not a question of if I can get laid, it's if and why women are bothered by me not wanting them because they aren't virgins.
>>
>>28475219
>Lower your standards because your a virgin
Fuck off
>>
>>28475262
Those kinds of guys will dump you sooner or later anyway.

source: chad cousins
>>
>>28475156
I'm with you OP. It shows pretty good character to abstain specifically because it goes against the societal norm. I'm much more interested in the strength of character than virginity itself.

By that merit I could probably deal with them having had a previous partner in a ltr, but any more wouldn't speak well for them.
>>
>>28475338
>abstaining from societal norms and conforming to my norms instead shows character

Do you realise how narcissistic you sound right now?
>>
File: 1430349367304.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1430349367304.gif
569 KB, 640x636
Chick i've been talking to for a while reveals she lost her virginity to Chad. Do i proceed or do i abandon ship?
>>
>>28475397
Up to you, I would leave and advise leaving in most, cases. Usually these types of girls don't learn their lesson. But it could turn out okay, you have to judge it yourself.
>>
>>28475397
abandon ship she probably has herpes
>>
>virgin
>still have a roastie
Hahahahahaha fucking why
>>
>>28475421
>>28475421
she says she's really upset about it, but i feel like she's just saying that. Goddamn fucking shit. She was really cool tho.
>>
>>28475479
Nobody actually cares that much, it's just a meme.
>>
>>28475397
>Do i proceed or do i abandon ship?
>abandon ship
You were never on board to begin with, you were on a little raft boat manually trudding after her mechanically operated ship where she would occasionally go to the stern and greet you. Any chick that reveals her sex life to you who you aren't dating see's you as no different than her female friends. In other words, you've been friend zoned and have NO chance whatsoever unless you successfully spread rumors that you have a big dick.
>>
>>28475484
Well, if it isn't an outright deal breaker then just get to know her a bit, but don't invest much into her. Wait it out and you will see if it's truly past her or not. If you realize that she's not what you want just end it before things get to far.
>>
>>28475396
Do I care? I want someone who has the same values as me. I don't fault people who are more "open" but I'm really reserved and want someone with a comparable mentality.

It's hard to avoid peer pressure, especially for girls. I fully acknowledge that, it's much easier to just go with the flow, but that doesn't interest me in the least. I don't hate people like that, it's just not appealing in a partner.
>>
>>28475219
Shut the fuck up, he can be as "picky" as he wants, you dumb slut.

Also, kill yourself, op.
>>
>>28475488
nice dubs though
>>
>>28475514
>>28475492
>>28475492
I should clarify, by 'a while' i really mean like 6 months. We know eachother quite well, and things are moving forward, she even told me she'd be up for sex, but the whole thing about her not being a virgin kinda puts me off (as of course im on r9k wich usually implies KV).
>>
>>28475514
>invest much into her
>invest

You're going to deserve it, all of it ;)
>>
>>28475156
I dont really care. If he doesnt like me its okay, everyone has their own standars.

But i dont like them acting as if it was a sin when they would have done the exact same shit in my situation. Thats another thing.
>>
>>28475156
>tfw I'm a non Virginia male who doesn't care if a girl is a virgin or not
>gf ends up being a virgin who lets me take hers and do a bunch of other dirty stuff to her
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.