[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many more days until your next two days of freedom, wagecuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
How many more days until your next two days of freedom, wagecuck? It's hard to remember sometimes since everyday is a day of freedom to us NEETs. We get to enjoy everyday to its fullest without having to slave for stupid reasons like making mommy and daddy happy and leaving a legacy behind.
>>
>>28475044
I quit my job last month and I feel so much better. I'm no longer stressed and anxious and depressed. I'm actually enjoying life and appreciating the little things instead of being constantly in a rush to do things. I've got tons more energy that I can focus on getting fit and eating right...

Wageslaving is a cruel meme. I honestly feel sorry for wageslaves.
>>
Good reading material :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8svoD_jDm77M3VNdjZPQWxjalU/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>28475044

>We get to enjoy everyday to its fullest

Then get the fuck off 4chan and go outside you waste of bandwidth
>>
>>28475134
>implying that NEETs will die at 50 without their parents

My inheritance is MASSIVE.

Must suck to be poor and have to work for a living. Guess you just got cucked by life brah.
>>
Youre never free from that depression though.
>>
>>28475239
But I don't you blithering retard.
>>
File: 1381447071653.png (207 KB, 423x480) Image search: [Google]
1381447071653.png
207 KB, 423x480
I've been working on and off through my twenties so far, I've probably spent about 6 months working and 6 months NEET on average per year. I'm currently in full time employment but plan to quit at the start of June so will get to enjoy at least the rest of the year without any commitments. Will be living off savings so don't have to worry about the welfare guilt, I think it's a pretty good system.
>>
>>28475239
>Le "independently wealthy neet" meme
>implying you're not just a waste of space basement dweller who couldn't keep his spergdom at bay for a day to even get a job

Remember, if we're wageslaves who just hate everything about every day, then you're useless sacks of shit on disability who can't unburden themselves from their parents if they tried
>>
File: 900087.jpg (168 KB, 429x287) Image search: [Google]
900087.jpg
168 KB, 429x287
>>28475044
>tfw about to graduate college with no internships or connections

looks like I'm joining the NEET club (at least for now)
>>
>>28475407

Agreed

Everytime I think badly about myself, I think about the wastes of skin that lurk r9k for a new chance to troll people with jobs.

The mere possibility of not having my own money income makes me panic. The work is secondary, it's just something you do, and it gets easier as you go on.
>>
>>28475239
>inheritance
Bet you don't even know what probate is.

Not that it matter, you won't be getting anything anyways.
>>
>>28475462
Exactly. Working for a living is the norm from the beginning of time and there's no reason to expect any different. The fact that these neets think any job is just a slaving hellhole shows that they've most likely never managed to even have one
>>
>he spends 40+ hours a week doing a job he hates for minimum or slightly above minimum wage because it makes him and his parents proud to get paid very little for long work to make some rich guy richer

Why wagies? What is fulfilling about doing boring tasks 40+ hours a week for little pay so that some rich Jew can get even richer? How does that make you proud? Why would your parents want you to do that?
>>
>>28475502
The average household income is around $50k, which is about 2x the minimum wage.

So no.
>>
>>28475383
sounds ideal actually
>>
>>28475502
I literally have not factored in what my parents think of me to the fact that I need to support myself. I didn't move out of my house because I wanted to show them how big of a boy I was, I moved out because I wanted my own place.

And why do you assume everyone who works hates their job? Do you know how much time I spent laughing and having good times with my coworkers at every single job I've been to? I worked in a warehouse for 4 years that let you listen to whatever you wanted and let everyone dick around as long as the work got done. It was like a sitcom with a bit of work sprinkled in.

>slightly above minimum wage
If you work for minimum wage then you value yourself at minimum wage. If you see yourself getting paid minimum wage at whatever job you work that just shows how much you value yourself

>some rich guy richer
>what is how the entire world works
If you don't want to work for someone then work for yourself, you have the freedom available.

Even rich people work their ass off most of the time
>>
>>28475502
I am a teacher so I get paid to talk about science all day and I am getting my earnings from the government, like you failures, only I am contributing positively to society while I am at it
>>
>>28475497

To be honest it can be kind of intimidating for some of them. We share some traits, we're introverted, maybe shy, maybe with some anxiety, and so getting a job becomes this terrifying task.

I personally grew a "mask" personality to wear while I function during the day. It allows me to come closer to the surface and interact with normies. Sometimes it grows heavy though, and I get emotionally exhausted. My next step as a worker is to accept the fact that I can function and integrate that into my life. The work is already second nature, so it's only emotional stuff.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.