[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is vaping normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: leovape.0.0.jpg (81 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
leovape.0.0.jpg
81 KB, 1280x854
Is vaping normie?
>>
Normie and pretty cringe worthy
>>
Despite all the fedora memes and the like, very much so yes. The people who say otherwise are being very disingenuous because they either got butthurt over some faggot who decided to be obnoxious with it, or are the kind of people who just hate anything for the sake of it.
>>
Yes, it is 100% normie. I've seen many people vaping.
>>
>>28473977
taking drugs of any kind is pretty fucking normie
>>
>>28473977
Is this pic for real? God damn.
>>
The most alpha male person on the planet vapes apparently.
>>
>>28473977
If you would consider wearing a fedora to be normie, then yes.

The other day I saw some fat 17 year old Mexican kid longboarding in a grocery store parking lot and vaping at the same time. This is in an upper middle class, largely white and Asian neighborhood by the way. I could tell that he thought he was hot shit, like he was a fucking OG.

It's stupid but it kinda pisses me off.
>>
>>28474738
>. I could tell that he thought he was hot shit, like he was a fucking OG.

I hate this shit so much.
>>
>>28474101
>Most alpha male person on the planet
Please tell me you're joking
>>
I don't know if its normie. I know the people who treat it like its some kind of lifestyle choice or something to be proud of are retarded though.

Don't mind the people who use it to help quit smoking. Everyone else should get fucked
>>
I suppose it's ok if you can get nicotine juice.
You can just whip that nigger out and have a puff whenever, no waiting, no rolling, no lighting.

It's not a replacement for smoking though.
I fell for that shit.
I just vaped and smoked.
>>
>>28474847
i quit smoking for like 6 months then i started vaping. i enjoy the nicotine and i dont like smelling like ass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.