[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have one tissue filled with sperm in my drawer >go out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: fe.jpg (6 KB, 166x199) Image search: [Google]
fe.jpg
6 KB, 166x199
>have one tissue filled with sperm in my drawer
>go out, come home, my room is tidy, open drawer
>no tissue
>mother found it and claned my stinky cum drawer

jesus christ, I reall have to leave the house
>>
Holy fucking shit anon

I'm afraid there's only one way out ..
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>28474023

I don't know if I can look her in the eye tomorrow
>>
File: heatings.jpg (75 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
heatings.jpg
75 KB, 480x454
lmfao the shame must be killing you.
>>
>caring

my mom would pick up my cum socks all the time. If she didn't want to deal with the fact that I madturbated, the. she shouldn't have cleaned my room
>>
Fuck it. When I was like 16 my mother found my cum t-shirts that I hid behind the closet and pulled them out infront of me randomly, now that was embarrassing. A dried up tissue aint shit man and could be anything so fucking chill, she obviously didn't think anything of it.
>>
Lol you failed normies are such fucking morons. I assume that basically anything in my room will be looked at, whether I hide it or not. When I have to dispose of my writings or drawings I go to the bathroom sink to crumple up the paper and drown out the ink. And even if I leave my room for literally one minute to stretch my legs or take a piss, I close everything I have open on my computer
>>
File: how to finish.png (534 KB, 600x1800) Image search: [Google]
how to finish.png
534 KB, 600x1800
originami
>>
File: pepeAAAAAAHH.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
pepeAAAAAAHH.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>move out of home
>parents decide to clean up my NEET den after a decade of me stewing in there

>they find the soiled underpants from when I was 12

>they go looking through my rubbish bin filled with cum rags and rags from i used to clean up the mess i made from fucking my whore ex gfs shitty ass cum filled ass

>tfw even my sister went through the mess a bit

another story

>get first and only gf ever
>shes giving me a blow job
>decide to record it with my mums camera
>upload blow job to my PC
>delete off camera
>completely forget that cunt sister knows how to retrieve deleted items

>a year or two later
>mum tells me one day she saw the video on her camera
>die a bit inside
>then tells me my sister watched it with her
>i get mad and ask them why the fuck they sat there through the whole thing and watched it
>my mum just laughs
>says "it was huge and pink!"

>referring to my knob getting sucked

>tfw the camera made my dick look big

>tfw my mum and sister watched a video of my dick getting sucked and feel no shame about it
>>
>>28474567
>he doesn't rub it over his legs so it dries out

Absolutely stone-age
>>
This has happened to me several times. I kek every time. As long as it isn't mentioned I don't care.
>>
>>28474580
you must peek at them showering, it is only fair
>>
>>28474580
your sister and mother are interested
incest opportunities yo
>>
>>28474741

i peeked on my sister once many, many, many years ago. i think she got a bit mad.

she didn't seem to mind it though when i used to rub my pee pee between her buttcheeks.

>>28474745

if only, my friend.
>>
>>28474580

w-w-wincest...?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.