[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UPDATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (1 MB, 2443x1655) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1 MB, 2443x1655
UPDATE: she messaged me today, saying that she really enjoyed it and that I can see her whenever I want. so, I guess maybe the next time I'll post some more photos because i'm scum.

>ask a fat fuck that fucked a black qt anything

Sunday night I went over to a black qt's place and spent the night over, after meeting her on Tinder, and just being honest with my intentions.

Turned out she was a sweetheart and kind of into me.

>pic related
>>
>>28473480
I think o saw this thread how was it anon
>>
>>28473480
>a girl you matched with on Tinder is into you
Stop the presses!

But in all seriousness, well done anon, I wish you good luck(:
>>
>>28473510
Most likely you did, cause I'm an attention whore about it.

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, she wasn't just lying there, doing nothing, and she's super crazy about her nipples being sensitive, so I had fun with that.

Plus, she was really fun to talk to, and she has patrician taste in music.

>>28473517
M8, tinder is full of cunts trying to get validation. A match isn't really worth anything.
>>
>>28473631
That's not true, it's not an automatic "I really like you", but it's a pretty good indicator.
>>
File: ayy.png (80 KB, 374x356) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
80 KB, 374x356
>>28473480
You are a disgrace to your race OP
>>
>>28473654
Maybe. Depends.

>>28473723
Stay mad boi.
>>
short dicked amerifat dates nigger. pathetic
>>
File: 1409390378813.jpg (120 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1409390378813.jpg
120 KB, 645x773
>there are fat white guys who have fucked more black chicks than me
>>
>>28473480
Congrats on losing your virginity!
>>
>>28473835
>implying i'm american, or that this is in the US

>>28473925
Not my first time though.
>>
cool man , that is awesome. now you dont have to hassle anymore for some pussy.
>>
>>28473480
How much was she

Oregano comment
>>
You shouldn't racemix because it produces inferior mongrel hybrids

Whatever, though. Less competition for my kids.
>>
when are you going to get aids tested?

when is she going to get an abortion?
>>
>>28473480

Burn the coal, pay the toll. It's imminent.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.