[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, you're home early. Tyrone & Jamal are here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: full (11).jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full (11).jpg
38 KB, 600x450
Hey anon, you're home early. Tyrone & Jamal are here to fix the window
>>
They're probably better people than I am, with better personalities and more opportunities in life as a result. And I am here on r9k talking to racists.
>>
Who the fuck are you?

What window?

Why are you in my house?
>>
>>28473122
Seeing how my house has no windows I would be highly fucking suspect, I also have no contact with wom3n or anything of value besides my computer so I would wonder why they are there.. welp looks like I'm going to get raped by 2 niggers and a shemale
>>
>>28473122
Then why are they sitting around instead of fixing the damn window?
>>
>>28473122
thank god, someone needed to fix that window. i like your attitude stacy
>>
>it's a cuck bait thread
i'm not white but i'm getting real tired seeing this bullshit
>>
>>28473122
>Yfw i would happily kick that bitch out and fire up some Street Fighter

OP your generic le cuckold meme XD doesn't really work when they look like cool guys i wanna hang out with.
>>
>>28473122
>Nice to meet you gents, names Andrew, can I get you guys something to drink? By the way Stacey, your son got in trouble today for skipping class again, I tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen.
>>
>>28473122
vince staples? big fan great to meet you
>>
Rather than fear Tyrone and Jamal, why not get to know them as people? Hello Tyrone, what does your shirt say? Stand up so I can see it. "I never forget a face, but in your case I think I'll make an exception!" That's funny! Where did you get that? Hot Topic, you say? Wow, Jessica loves Hot Topic; I can see why you guys are friends! What about you, Jamal? What's new with you? How's Yale's econ program? Enjoying it? That's wonderful. I'm so glad you could stop by; Jessica talks about you all the time. I swear, I can't get her to shut up about it! *make a funny face, reach over and pretend to strangle Jessica while making a funny AHHHH noise for one second longer than socially acceptable, laugh light-heartedly* What's that? You guys are staying the night? Ah, that's great! We can watch Nichijou together. You haven't heard of Nichijou? Wow, you guys are total normies! What's a normie? Oh, nevermind... Anyway, you two can sleep on the air mattresses. What's that, Jessica? You want to set them up in our bedroom? I guess that's okay. I know how much you probably want to have a heart-to-heart with your old friends. No, I don't mind sleeping on the pull-out in the living room. If I'm sleeping in the living room I can watch Nichijou all night! Hah! Bet you guys want to sleep on the pull-out now, huh? Well, no changies now! I already called it! Okay guys, have fun and don't be too noisy now! I'll be in with some pizza bagels in a bit. What's that? Of course I'll knock first, silly. I know you guys will be having private conversations. And don't worry Tyrone, I know how much you like grape soda so I'm going to go out and buy some right now. I'll be right back!
>>
>Tyrone and Jamal are well adjusted, popular, sane normies with lots of friends and a good house to go home to
>I'm a greasy autist with no friends who likes to get mad at imaginary people in my head and post about it on the internet
>somehow still convince myself I'm better than them
>tfw can't say Tyrone and Jamal fucked my girl, because I have got no girl for them to steal
>Tyrone and Jamal got to them all first because women would rather fuck them
WHO /WHITEMASTERRACE/?
>>
>>28473339
this was actually solid advice until nichijou
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.