[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: frogimage.png (31 KB, 416x333) Image search: [Google]
frogimage.png
31 KB, 416x333
My ex girlfriend always dreamt of going to Denmark, she said it's her favorite country ever.
If she hadn't fucked me over with chad she could have come with me next week.
I've never felt this smug before. This is the greatest feeling ever and I can't wait to rub it in her face.
Anyone else /revenge/ here?
>>
File: 1459195815111.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459195815111.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>28473001
Not yet. Maybe one day.

original as fugg
>>
My ex dumped me over fb messenger while she was in Europe. No doubt she thought she'd be getting that Euro-chad cock. Put it to me nicely basically wanting us to still be in a relationship but not exclusive. Told her it sounded like an awesome idea. I then proceeded to ignore her for 5 months which made her have all kinds of issues (according to mutual friends). She dated a fucking loser hillbilly in this time. They break up, I ask to meet up. Fucked her in her bed, got dressed, went home, blocked her number. She's back with the hillbilly last I heard.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>28473092
What is this shitty dumping over text/instant message meme that girls literally always do?
No girl I've been with yet could do so much as call me, let alone tell me personally. I always just get a fucking text message, if they don't just block me.
Someone explain because I don't get it.
>>
>>28473143
That's what pissed me off more than anything desu senpai
>>
>>28473243
Is there even a more unpersonal way of telling someone you're breaking up?
There's literally zero emotion behind it, it's just printed text.
>>
>>28473001
take photos of every nice shit, always with a smile and club every night
>>
>>28473143
Women are literally cowards.

In fairness they are probably in legitimate danger breaking up with a guy in person but even in the past they 'd send a friend instead so they wouldn't have to explain or feel bad.
>>
>>28473001
Anon, have fun in Denmark :^)
>>
>>28473273
I thought so too. Lesson learned though, I'll never trust a female like that again.
>>
>>28473001
do something for yourself. i feel really sad for you that you're still revolving your life around this girl who broke up with you
>>
>>28473359
I'm the guy. She is a coward and a slut. I was looking at her through rose colored glasses and it took that to see the truth.
>>
>>28473273
Its not even printed, it's just words on a screen.
>>
>>28473380
he is going to denmark to fuck liberal promiscuous bitches
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>28473380
>still revolving your life around this girl who broke up with you
Not really. If anything she's the one trying to get back into contact, even though:
-she suddenly started flirting and making out with other guys and made 0 effort to hide it
-immediately blocked me on everything as soon as she was called out
3 months later:
>pleaase lets get back together :((((
>umm you were looking at other girls too soo youre no better ;)))))))))))
>i was thinking about u every day (while i had you fucking blocked) :(((
I normally don't think about her at all.
>>
>>28473001
>dreamt of going to Denmark

How can a person get excited about visiting a flat boring country?
>>
>>28473458
I don't even fucking know. She was OBSESSED over that country.
>>
>>28473458
danishes, obviously.
>>
File: smug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>some cunt at local GW shop wreaked my greenskins army by circling my general
>next weak, take my skaven army with screaming bell
>wait all his units are close to my screaming bell
>roll a 18

That's what you get for being a fuckboy, Edward
>>
rue the day all the ray say k
>>
>>28473504
similar thing happened to me but it was 40k and t was a fat cunt grey knights player walked around the table and broke my great unclean one on purpose with his enormous gut. Next week i accidentally threw my dice right into his oh so fragile reglued nemesis dreadknight's sternum, collapsing it. fucking mary sue playing skublord.
>>
>>28473001
> I can't wait to rub it in her face

Don't forget to enjoy your stay here, anon. Make sure to try gammeldansk and also some black licorice.
>>
>>28473626
WiII do.

Oregon ordinary.
>>
>>28473143
I got pissed out over a break up txt. It only got worse. The next girl flat out blocked me on everything. You think if you dont answer my calls I understand what happened? Why are women such whores
>>
>>28474183
Beta mentality. If a girl ghosts me one day I give her a chance. She ghosts me two days in a row with no explanation at all then she's done. Doesn't matter how long we've been dating. The exception of course being if we're married or living together obviously.

You guys need to understand this. The person getting emotional is the loser. Nothing else matters.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.