[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic Surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: plasticsurgery.png (551 KB, 560x509) Image search: [Google]
plasticsurgery.png
551 KB, 560x509
Why don't you get plastic surgery done, anon? Don't you want to be attractive? Women do it all the time. You don't even have to pay it back all at once and it is quite affordable really.

Don't you want to make it?
>>
disgrace god someplace else.
>>
>>28472890
remember

>small chin
>weak jaw line
>hooked nose
>tired eyes
>cooked teeth
all mouth breather symptoms
>>
File: Efamily.jpg (39 KB, 570x445) Image search: [Google]
Efamily.jpg
39 KB, 570x445
And then get divorced and lose all my shit because my wife is mad i gave her ugly kids?
>>
>>28472890
>Why don't you get plastic surgery done, anon?
i have no money and not confident enough that it will turn out great
>>
>>28472939
>mouth breather
What's a mouth breather? I tend to breath through my mouth when I sleep. Am I a mouth breather?
>>
>>28472911
Ugly people are genetic failures. God fucked you over my friend. Why not fix it?

>>28472987
It is very likely that you will get a good procedure as long as you don't go to some shit doctor in Mexico. Find one who is renowned in the procedure you want and has years of experience/before and after pictures. It's very easy.

There are also payment plans in place so that worse off people can pay it back monthly.

You don't have to live like this anymore.
>>
>>28472890
It's unfair to the person you're going to share you shitty genes with if you don't tell them what you REALLY look like.
>>
>>28473022
yes

good shitty
>>
Imagine what the world would look like if everyone looked the same, it would actually be better. No insecurity. You can get more done.
>>
>>28473060
and then someone walks up to you and says "your number is 21-87, isn't it?"
>>
>>28472965
dont have biological kids if your genes are shit.
>>
>>28472965
That's a false image and would likely not happen.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/uglybaby.asp

>Indeed, this image is completely unrelated to the infamous news story about a man suing his wife over ugly children and actually originated with a 2012 advertisement for a Taiwanese plastic surgery center featuring Taiwanese model Heidi Yeh (Ye Wan Cheng). Yeh posed for a "family" shot with children whose appearances were later digitally altered in the finished photograph, which was used in an ad for the plastic surgery clinic with a caption reading "The only thing you'll ever have to worry about is how to explain it to the kids"

Stop giving excuses. Your wife would not leave you, that's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1445415336395.png (806 KB, 728x839) Image search: [Google]
1445415336395.png
806 KB, 728x839
By the time you get the surgery done you'll lose the one thing that made you attractive by default.

Youth. ....
Like how stupid are you OP. You'll look good for a small amount of time then you are old and uglier.

Let's say you got surgery at 25. You got a small amount of time to be attractive.

It's a bad investment considering how much it costs.
>>
>Why don't you get plastic surgery done, anon?

Because I'll still be short.
>>
>>28473118
Are you saying that the woman in the OP picture is not 100x more attractive? She is over 30 years old.

Once you hit 30 you don't just suddenly stop caring about your appearance. You will still get advantages in life by being more attractive than other people your own age.
>>
Serious question.

I actually want to get plastic surgery but have no idea how the process works. How is payment determined? Do I have meet with someone for a consultation? Someone help.
>>
>>28473195
What kind of surgery are you interested in?
>>
>>28473060
>Imagine what the world would look like if everyone looked the same, it would actually be better. No insecurity. You can get more done.
look at asia everyone still wanna kill each other off
>>
File: EQwuuVq.jpg (92 KB, 654x732) Image search: [Google]
EQwuuVq.jpg
92 KB, 654x732
Plastic surgery is stupid.

Stem cells, skeletal surgery and implants are your friends.
Remember, bone theory is legit.
>>
>>28473144
Why not be a sexually attractive manlet? Short guys often do have sex and gfs my friend.
>>
>>28473328
Explain bone theory please?

A lot of plastic surgeries do involve reshaping/breaking bones anyhow.
>>
>>28473343
Often? Doubt it. But I know it's not impossible. I met a guy who was only slightly taller than me, so still short, but he had a gf and was full of confidence, as opposed to me. I don't think getting plastic surgery would change much.
>>
>>28473357
Plastic surgery will give you an ugly, fake look.

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55290

If you want to ascend, change your bone structure.
>>
>>28473434
Where are you going to get bone remodeling?
>>
File: lefort-fracture.jpg (184 KB, 983x460) Image search: [Google]
lefort-fracture.jpg
184 KB, 983x460
>>28473498
Idk. Doesn't really matter since It's not so much about just getting one bone remodeling procedure and more about getting multiple surgeries every now and then.
Lurk on Sluthate if you're serious about this.It's dedicated to studying and discussing facial attractiveness and cosmetic skeletal surgery.
>>
>>28472890
I have a crooked nose and I don't care now, when I was young I was insecure about it but now I just embrace it. It's not as bad as pic related obviously but I just think plastic surgery is stupid unless you have a really really weird nose/chin/birth defect. Like yeah plastic surgery would make you look better but where does it end? You can always get better looking teeth, implants, better looking everything.
>>
>>28472890
>After in a before-and-after has makeup

why can no one ever get these things right?
>>
>>28473498
I think you can have your jaw built up from the inside of your mouth... probably not too invasive.
>>
File: Ghost Busters.jpg (303 KB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Busters.jpg
303 KB, 1160x979
>can't get jhob because unsociable
>unsociable because ugly made me unpopular in school
>can't get surgery cus no money
>got no money cus can't get a job
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.