[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do stupid normies think rape is worse than murder. Not that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
Why do stupid normies think rape is worse than murder. Not that I defend rapists, just sayin.
>>
>mentally damaged and alive
>brutally dead and unconscious
gee i wonder i guess being alive is great for you
>>
>>28472855
Because who in the sam hell wants to live on this earth.
You have to live with rape.
10 years ago this logic would be backwards but now that women are crying about it more its a problem
oh btw more men are raped then women
>>
>>28472886
>mentally damaged
no women is mentally damaged after rape .most women have orgasm during rape.
>>
Because murder can be justified and rape can't.
>>
>>28473260
>no women is mentally damaged after rape
Blatantly false, but your are correct in that some of them experience an orgasm. That's how our bodies work.
>>
>>28473260
>no women is mentally damaged after rape .most women have orgasm during rape.
true but it still destroy there psych
>>
>>28473260
Okay now Mongo, put on your helmet and go back to the special class.

Who let you on the Internet?
>>
>>28472855
>implying bill cosby raped anyone
HE DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>28472855

I also noticed it, I saw normies posting and commenting that rapists need to get killed and so I don't understand them their violent behaviour why they act like this? Normies are animals!
>>
>>28473260
Yeah, those mothers and daughters in Dremmin were just fine after the Soviets repeatedly gangraped them. I guess they just all committed suicide because they were attention whores.
>>
>>28472855
Media, feminism and some liberal politics are pushing this moral codex of rape is worse than death. So its normal for normies to have the same opinion. You must understand that people dont form their own opinion on their own most of the time. The normal common man will just accept what is presented to him because he/she doesnt even know there are alternatives or he never achieved enough cognitive stage to understand relativity and so on...
>>
>>28472886
Mentally damaged people can still experience joy and find some good things in life.

Dead people aren't unconscious you are fucking dead you don't exist anymore there is no you anymore.

>existing
>not existing
Gee i wonder i guess being dead is great for you
>>
>>28472855
Because murder is cool when the good guys in action movies do it. There's just less of a stigma around murder than there is rape.
>>
>>28473368
If you are dead you don't remember the rape.
>>
>>28473368
>he doens't believe in a fate worse than death
typical pleb
>>
>>28473368
>Gee i wonder i guess being dead is great for you
because it really is
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
in my opinion being aggressive towards a woman or small child with no or little provocation should be considered rape.
and rape should mean a death sentence.
it can be scary to be in a confrontation with another man, imagine how it must feel when you are smaller and weaker than almost every male.
anyone here with a mother, gf, or sister could be thrown into a situation at any moment which requires you to do the polices job and deal out vigilante justice, possibly losing your freedom.
>>
>>28473368
>Mentally damaged people can still experience joy and find some good things in life.
They do not what is clinical depression. am i talking to robot or normalfag you sound like normalfag who likes living
GET OUT
>>
>>28473555

i tip my fedora to you, fellow gentlesir.
>>
File: your crush.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
your crush.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
It's weird to think that the Russians raped literally ten thousands of Berlin girls at the end of WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Similar with Americans raping Japanese and so on.
Going further down history, Ghengis Khan destroyed cities of ten thousands of people are raped mercilessly.
That guy literally made over 1000 children

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children#Males

Rape appears a general sexual strategy - no wonder women are into agressive sex and get wet even if they despise the guy fucking them. Otherwise that would just fuck up their genitals.

Humans are weird, mate
>>
>>28472855
Why is killing people more tolerable in video games than sex? It's because of religious backgrounds. Sex is a sacred symbol, something done to bring new life into the world. It's complete bullshit but I don't really care.
>>
File: fure.png (102 KB, 805x251) Image search: [Google]
fure.png
102 KB, 805x251
>>28473651
10^6 n'abort
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>28473651
almost every one on the list is a gook, sand nigger, nigger, or slav.
is /pol/ actually right?
>>
>>28472855
No one wants to live but the you'll-go-to-hell-if-suicide propaganda keeps them alive, and of course, the rape-will-give-you-ptsd-n-shit propaganda adds onto that. Also, the squeaky wheel gets the oil and if you''re dead that's one less squeaker.
>>
>>28473408
You also don't remember the times when you played around in the snow with you school friends.
You don't exist anymore even experiencing pain is better than stop existing. Because pain will eventually fade away even the pain of being raped.

>>28473523
If i'm a pleb than Nietzsche is a pleb. You don't choose death because you're fate is worse than death you choose death because you're weak.

>>28473550
No because it isn't. Death can't be greater than anything because death is nothing. Even pain and suffering has more value than nothing.

>>28473581
Depression isn't worse than death. You choose death because you're weak not because you have it sooo bad. And that's comes from a person who's gonna kill himself soon if his life won't get better. Why? Because i'm weak and pathetic not because i have it so bad.
And in the end even depression can come down to a disfunction in our brain. We are extremly pathetic beings and if we never experience pain and suffering. Choosing death isn't wrong but that doesn't make the decision better. It just shows how strong you are.
>>
File: Berlin_1945_2015.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
Berlin_1945_2015.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>28473712
always
original comment
>>
>>28473687
sex just feels weird to see and do and killing is easy more fun less feel weird
>>
>>28473797
>You don't choose death because you're fate is worse than death you choose death because you're weak.
top kek
would you rather be a vegetable sitting in a hospital bed than dead?
literally no control
just lay there staring at the cieling?
are you high?
it's not weak to choose the path with least resistance
>>
>>28473797
>death is nothing
lol

Nietzsche is a pleb.
>>
>>28473687
>FUKKIN CHRISDENS OMG THEY ARENT SMART LIKE ME OMG LE EPIC BACON FEDORA KATANA
>>
File: harem.jpg (78 KB, 921x412) Image search: [Google]
harem.jpg
78 KB, 921x412
>>28473712
Because Christian marriage doesn't permit harems. Sure, you can have one sultan have a floor with 30 women. The women still get to spread their genes as one man can spread his seed to all of them in one month, but then 29 other men don't get nottin
>>
>>28473797
>If i'm a pleb than Nietzsche is a pleb
He really is
>>
>>28473702
>that last-minute attempt to justify the actions of the mongs
lol
>>
>>28473797
>Depression isn't worse than death. You choose death because you're weak not because you have it sooo bad. And that's comes from a person who's gonna kill himself soon if his life won't get better. Why? Because i'm weak and pathetic not because i have it so bad.
>And in the end even depression can come down to a disfunction in our brain. We are extremly pathetic beings and if we never experience pain and suffering. Choosing death isn't wrong but that doesn't make the decision better. It just shows how strong you are.
who cares about strong or weak we all going to fucking died in the end fuck off zane you need to take those meds again
>>
>>28473712
>almost every one on the list is a gook, sand nigger, nigger, or slav.
>is /pol/ actually right?
No
>>
>>28472886
It's not about feelings bitch.

If you kill someone you take out all his potential. What he could have done and how he could've helped society.

Einstein wouldn't have written the theory of relativity if someone would have killed him but he still could have written it if he was raped.
Do you get that?

Even if he would't do anything productive he somewould would've raped him he would've still needed maybe meds and a psychiatrist therefore creating indirectly jobs + the interaction with him could lead someone to creat a art masterpiece or something.

Can't happen if he would be dead.
Also
>more females get raped
>more men kill themselve
Rape must be so hard that all women commit suicide oh wait men do that.
>>
>>28473260
It is actually the orgasm that makes them mentally damaged you moron, especially if it is done by a family member or something.
>>
>>28473810
>just in time to see the fall of white men
what time to be alive
>>
>>28472855
Because normies don't use logic, but emotions.
Being murdered is worse than being raped. If you have been raped but you're still alive that's definitely better than being dead. Unless you're tetraplegic or something similar, life will always be better than death.
>>
>>28473919
jesus christ you are talking like normalfag man are you even trying you bait as well :^)
>>
>>28473260
If somebody you hated or were disgusted by raped you, and you had an orgasm, what did you think that does to you mentally? That is what the mental damage is.
>>
>>28473919
>Rape must be so hard that all women commit suicide oh wait men do that.
i guess men are weak and women are more stronger thanks for proving your point
>>
>>28473952
>Being murdered is worse than being raped. If you have been raped but you're still alive that's definitely better than being dead. Unless you're tetraplegic or something similar, life will always be better than death.
a normie would actually said that
>>
>>28473844
Sure you can't always come up with some exceptions where death is a good option and rape isn't one of those.
And to answer your question probably yes i could still read book/mangas etc etc. You're almost describing Stephin Hawking and look what he does with his life. You would choose death while he still makes something with his life.

>>28473845
Says the person on 4chan

>>28473881
Ok robot

>>28473890
Who cares about rape and murder we're all gonna die in the end right? What does everything matter anyway let's just burn the world because everything is meaningless.
Sounds retarded right? And it is "who cares" is something Chad or a Stoner would say.
>>
>>28473996
And that normie would be right. Death is permanent nothingness. If there is even 1% chance you can fix whatever problem you have, then it's worth living. And being raped isn't an issue big enough to prefer being dead over it.
>>
>>28474002
>And to answer your question probably yes i could still read book/mangas etc etc. You're almost describing Stephin Hawking and look what he does with his life. You would choose death while he still makes something with his life.
false equivelancy
you coulnd't do anything unless someone sat there and held the mangoo in front of your eyes and just "guessed" when to turn the page...
and the chair hawking rides in is expensive as fuck, it's odnated by tech companies because they value his intellect and the PR it brings. Good luck affording that shit on neetbux
>>
>>28473965
Yeah because it's not like a normalfag would use :^) in his text. Nice try facebookfag

>>28473979
Yeah i men are weak i bet that's why they fail so often with killing themselve and only do it as a show for attention....oh wait women do that. Thanks for providing your point.
>>
>>28474025
Well that is still why everybody believes murder is the worse crime, they are both bad.
>>
>>28474040
So what your saying is basically
>if you're a poorfag you should kill yourself
Which is true. Luckly i'm not a poorfag and would be able to afford the shit i need to read my manga. And
>trun the page
really?
Be reaslistic i obviously would use a PC or something to read.
Yeah you come up with that shit scenario and then don't even try? heh
>>
>>28473863
oh for fucks sake, do you have to ruin every thread that's discussing morals? we should make a name for you
>>
>>28472855
rape is basically torture, and torture heavely implies a lot of pain.

When you die you don't feel that much pain, since you are fucking death.

Imagine this, remember the torture of theon greyjoy from game of thrones?, well, that was basically rape, who suffered more?, theon or others characters that were straight killed like Ned stark or renly baratheon?.
>>
>>28474135
>Be reaslistic i obviously would use a PC or something to read.
you couldn't control the pc birk
your stuck in some hospital bed
>>
>>28474154
There already is one, it's called shill. The le edgy fedora katana may may is to keep people from being progressive.
>>
>>28472886
Okay dipshit, then why don't rape victims just kill themselves then?
>>
Hello blakey this is a post to show you that it identifies which posts are yours
>>
>>28473282
I don't know why people are still discussing this after the answer was given right here.

No one ever needs to rape, but there are circumstances where murder becomes the only option.
>>
>>28474357
>psychosis
>temporary insanity
>etc
Now fuck yourself.
>>
>>28474392
The only rape is done by psychopaths, I don't understand your point.

This is a world away from killing someone for money, etc.
>>
>>28474450
Dude. All it takes is a literal horney retard to rape someone. Oh, and since you're being a jackass:
>implying rape isn't natural
>animals never ask permission
Humans are obviously backwards to go against instinct with this insane thing called logic. Nature is an epic and painful battle and you're insane to want or expect peace. NOT NATURAL.
>>
>>28473651
>>28473702

All the 'sources' for these claims about mass-rape appear to be female 'historians'.
>>
BILL COSBY IS INNOCENT.
>>
>>28474556
What are you talking about? I think you've completely misunderstood my argument. I'm saying that murder is sometimes socially motivated, and sometimes one can be sympathetic to those motivations. Rape could never logically advance any socially motivated plans, and thus is inherently asocial. That is why normies think rape is worse than murder.

It has nothing to do with human instinct or whatever you're on about.
>>
>>28474602
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/697199554807099394?lang=en-gb
>>
>>28474630
Yes. They THINK it is. That's the problem, being presumtuous with our flawed insanity-logics. Murder is not as natural an event as rape, obviously. And logic isn't natural at ALL.
>>28473651
>1000 children fathered by a Chinese asshole in the 1200s
No wonder the Chinese are monsters, he butterfly effected their future by polluting the gene pool.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.