[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your most embarassing memory from highschool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
what's your most embarassing memory from highschool?
>>
>6th grade
>openly speak about yiffy in class
>hand out adress to a fur website with yiffy content until a teacher stopped me

years later realize what I have done
>>
>>28472542
>making girls laugh
>not a good thing

It's impossible to explain it to you guys, but basically you can't learn how to be a good socializer, either you have the potential or you are too stupid.
>>
>dropped out in ninth grade a few days into high school
>entered online school to get my parents off my back
>never did anything at all the whole year
>straight F's, 0% i don't give a fuck
>testing period arrives
>apparently you have to do it in person
>parents force me to leave the house for the first time in months
>fat ugly sweaty autistic NEET, gained like 100 pounds in that one year
>expecting everyone to be losers like me because they go to online school
>expecting there not to be too many people since they go to online school
>feel a little bit at ease
>arrive at the building
>THEY'RE ALL NORMIES
>ULTRA CHADS AND STACEYS
>GOOD LOOKING AND TALKATIVE
>HUNDREDS OF THEM
>what the fuck
>they stare at me in disgust for a few seconds then go back to talking among themselves
>i barely fit in the chair and my clothes are too small so i keep adjusting them over and over (it's a nervous tic)
>panic for several hours as we go through the tests
>first to finish every single time so i sit there trying to fight the urge to run out of the building for 40 minutes staring at the floor
>somehow manage to score in the top percentile several rungs higher than my grade level in every subject despite spending the entire year doing fuck all
>finally get to go home
>tell my parents i am dropping out of online school
>they don't really give a shit because they expect so little of me

that was my 'high school' experience
>>
>>28475261

Wow a lot of that happened to me. Dropped out in 10th, did online courses for like a year, then went back. I gained weight too, was a disgusting fat neet. I still haven't recovered.
>>
Once someone pulled my trousers down in a crowded cafeteria and I was so shocked that I squeezed the milk I was holding so that it squirted everywhere.
>>
Getting my assed kicked so bad I had to go to the hospital

He's a small town car mechanic now so I am not too hung up about it
>>
Almost getting caught creepshotting
>>
I got caught eating lunch in a bathroom stall

I never found out who ratted on me because one of the assistant principals came in and told me to start eating in the library if I didn't want to be in the cafeteria
>>
I really liked/like to dance. Old timey charleston type stuff with a focus on footwork.

I had a girl I really liked in my English class, and we had to do a presentation on a topic we found interesting or were passionate about. I chose dancing, and if possible we were supposed to demonstrate/show example of said passion.

So I got up in front of my class of 30 people including a girl I really liked, and danced like a maniac to some electro swing music. In my defense I had been dancing for years so it wasn't actually that bad, but I am a fairly ugly slightly overweight guy so that didn't help. I even dressed up a bit. No suit, but shirt and tie with fancy shoes.

She said no when I asked for her number.

My class actually liked it a lot, I was the only one that people clapped for a few black kids took video of me and posted it on YouTube saying I shredded up the carpet, and "whitey can dance"
Mixed feelings about this memory.
>>
During a science class we had to make videos on earthquakes. I was an avid /b/tard at the time so I wrote the script to be full of the dankest of memes of /b/ circa 2010.

I thought it was funny at the time but the video was pretty cringe. I was actually pretty proud of it because of the amount of work we did compared to everybody else's videos which were dogshit and rushed
>>
>first week of the new school year
>about 3 days in
>on bus ride back home
>I felt kinda sick the last few days but thought nothing of it
>suddenly feel really sick
>feel like I'm about to throw up
>quickly grab the water bottle from my backpack as drinking water usually helps
>take a huge sip, forgot that its sparkling water
>a stream of bright orange vomit shoots out of my mouth almost instantly
>I was sitting relatively far in the back
>the vomit flows down the middle of the bus like a river of stench and disgust
>EVERYONE turns around and looks at me with completely horrified look on their faces
>luckily the bus just reached a stop not far from my home so I got up and powerwalked to the door
>The fucking busdriver tells me I cant leave before I clean up my mess
>so I spent about 30 minutes wiping up my own vomit while a bus full of people was watching, laughing and whispering about me

worst day of my life
>>
>>28472542
Stacey was across the room when she asked me if I had friends I said no & put my head down on my desk
>>
>>28475580
>bus driver tells me I cant leave before I clean up my mess

What the fuck is he going to do, hold you down? Should have just left.
>>
File: 1462914186082.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462914186082.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>it's sixth grade and i'm at school with my nails painted black
>i used sharpies
>anyway this was around the time american idiot came out
>it was my zeppelin and i had wristbands
>i wore them everyday
>it's before first block and everyone is out at the carloop
>there's a fuckhuge wall past a tiny shitty garden where kids would sit
>i'm feeling angsty
>like the jesus of suburbia
>think how cool it would be to commit a crime and decide on vandalism
>get up and grab some mulch out of the garden
>i walk up to the wall and start scribbling green day/mcr lyrics all over
>i'm at it for a good seven minutes, i feel like hot shit
>notice it's been dead silent for thirty seconds
>turn around, slow like
>mimicking a deli carousel
>anon the carousel turns to meet the eyes of 40+ onlookers including staff
>my gut drops like the atom bombs in their song i forgot the name of
>they make me clean it up with paper towels while everyone looks
I'M THE SON OF RAGE AND LOVE
>>
File: main_large.jpg (37 KB, 670x360) Image search: [Google]
main_large.jpg
37 KB, 670x360
A cute girl asked if I got my haircut and I made some snarky comment about how obvious it was that I had cut my hair.

She called me a name and told me she was sorry for wasting her time trying to be nice to me.

I still think about it when I can't sleep at night. among every other awkward or embarrassing event in my life.
>>
>back in 2005ish when the sixth harry potter book came out
>I was a 16 year old le epin /b/tard and decide I should go yell Snape kills Dumbledore at a local midnight release.
>Only had learners permit so I couldn't legally drive without a licensed driver with me. Since I had no friends, much less one with a full license I went by myself anyway.
>Walk in, close to midnight so good little crowd.
>Yell my shit, everybody mad, some kids crying, have some lulz, stay a bit too long rubbing it in.
>Go to leave
>Mall rent-a-cop starts running at me from way down the corridor where he was at the guard post drinking coffee after he heard commotion.
>panic and start running even though I could have probably made it out with only jogging since the guard was huge fat fuck in his 60s.
>get out to parking lot, I parked by door so I run to my car
>dig out keys since it was such an old pos that the remote didn't work anymore and I was a retard and had locked it out of habit.
>so nervous I drop them instead
>can't find them in the dark before guard catches me. He actually thought I had stolen something, laughs in my face when he finds out the real story.
>banned from mall for a year
>once he looked at my license and saw it was only a learner's permit he called the real cops.
>lost learner's permit, got ticket for violating curfew and driving without licensed driver
>they had to call my mom to come pick me up
>that shameful ride home in silence still haunts me. She had to go back the next day with dad to get my car (we eventually found the keys)
>to top it off a qt from school was in the line and told everyone there what I did, so laughed at even more at school.
>>
>>28475684
He refused to open the door and even though I felt like it, I was too much of a pussy to press that emergency button and push it open myself
>>
>>28475427
Fuck the roasties, chill with the jamals
sage life advice from your local robot :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.