[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. I don't understand why you all are so desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 56795964_p0.png (1 MB, 900x1260) Image search: [Google]
56795964_p0.png
1 MB, 900x1260
Femanon here. I don't understand why you all are so desperate to get a girlfriend. There's a girl out there for everyone, just be yourself and put your true personality out there.
>>
>>28472182
Yo, nice bait. You got an anime image and the "be yourself" meme and everything. But it's pretty subtle so you'll get lots of replies before this thread dies. Tell me though, on the off chance that this thread is genuine, what did you hope to accomplish with it? I'm curious, because with even a little experience with this board you should know already that robots will either give a multitude of excuses ranging from their own failings to those of the female gender, or will just call you a whore and tell you to fuck off.
>>
File: 7544.png (72 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
7544.png
72 KB, 594x595
You are not welcome here.
>>
After 25 years of virginity I lost it to an Asian milf. She kept me up all night. Plus she didn't have a roastie but a based innie.
>>
>>28472329
While it is indeed bait, it's not wrong. Poorly stated to be sure, but it's the true.
>>
>>28472452
Don't misunderstand me, I agree. However it's important to know your audience and I can't even imagine a thread like this getting replies like, "You know, you're right," or "Perhaps I need to consider improving myself before criticizing others."
>>
B yourself? Pffft
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>28472182
Girlfriends are overrated desu. There is no guarantee the one you find will mesh with your personality, and by the time you find the perfect girl for you, you'll have been burned. Trust me.
>also I r8 this gr8 b8 8/8
>>
>Femanon here

Enjoy all of your (You)'s and your busy thread. Literally all it takes on r9k.

What a shit hole.
>>
>>28473593
Way to bump it yourself, asshole. Learn to report and hide, or at least sage.
>>
>>28472452

Nah. There are fewer women than men in the world because of selective abortion so it is literally false. Also, even if there were an equal number of women and men, women find 80% of men disgustingly unattractive. Also, even if there were an equal number of women and men, successful men get to keep several women as their own and the women like this.

So no, you're literally wrong because numbers. If you wanna be right, just pray for numbers to not exist.
>>
>>28472182
100% bait, but in case it isn't, the drive to get a girlfriend is what drives men to obtain better personalities as a result of competition.

Men have to pursue women, so they shoulder this burden. Women simply open their legs and wait.

Be yourself is just a meme.
>>
>>28472182
>There's a girl out there for everyone

literally false
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.