[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Sex regrets >be me >be betafag pseudo-virgin >2011,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 039 - uvFH0R0.png (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
039 - uvFH0R0.png
12 KB, 400x400
ITT: Sex regrets

>be me
>be betafag pseudo-virgin
>2011, college freshman
>Get super good grades in my English class
>After a few weeks an 8/10 with a bitch personality from my class finds me
>Offers to suck my dick if I write her papers for her for the rest of the semester
>Say no because I'm so much of a beta and a moralfag

I shouldve done it
>>
>>28472096
no you shouldnt, dont be so fucking desperate
>>
>>28472096
How would that have been worth it? Is a blowjob really worth putting hours into writing papers, and for some slag as well?
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 940x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 940x880
>>28472096
>Oh sorry, anon, I only meant it figuratively
>>
>>28472096
yeah dude you didn't really miss out. Sure its head, but its only head once. Don't worry man
>>
>>28472096
you would have regretted it
>>
you should've made her suck your dick for one paper, then ignored her if she had another paper

if some bitch is trying to use you, just use her back
>>
>>28472300
She wouldve just claimed he raped her.
>>
report the whore to the college imo
>>
>>28472262
>implying I would be dumb enough to not get the BJ up front
>>
>>28472262
Is that Fred Armisen?
>>
>>28472096
>Offers to suck my dick if I write her papers for her for the rest of the semester

What the fuck. So she is going to give you a single orgasm and in exchange you are going to write all her papers? And instead of moving on with your life it's this big regret that you didn't take that shit deal. You're fucking stupid dude I wouldn't want you writing my papers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.