[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have my first appointment with a psychiatrist scheduled for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dolk-shrink.gif (60 KB, 800x444) Image search: [Google]
dolk-shrink.gif
60 KB, 800x444
I have my first appointment with a psychiatrist scheduled for tomorrow. What should I expect? What are your experiences? What should I say?
>>
>2016
>not already getting NEETbux
>>
Pleaserespondlazinessbipolardisorder
>>
don't say you want to kill yourself
you will be put on anti-depressants that are worse than depressiom
>>
Well, be honest with him. After all, you are going there for something. Expect several visits and benzos/antidepressants (if you are depressed shut-in with social anxiety) afterwards.
>>
i went to my first visit yesterday and it was mostly an interview, asking about my background and i have to get blood work before they will actually prescribe anything though

to be honest i was thinking of every excuse to not go but i'm really glad i did, she actually seemed concerned for my well being and hopefully we can figure something out because i'm about ready to simply give the fuck up

>>28473800
and yeah, even though i've attempted it once and thought about it and planned it numerous times, i certainly did not mention suicide

i'm OK with trying anti-depressants or any meds really but not OK with somehow being committed 'for my own safety' so fuck that shit
>>
>>28473800
>anti-depressants that are worse than depressiom
How?

Wish amphetamines were prescribed here for adults.
>>
Some fucking hack who barely made it through college currently on a pharma pay roll to shovel anti depressants and various other medications onto an unknowing and ignorant population for the sole purpose of profit.
Any shrink offering meds for your problems should not be nor should have ever become a shrink.
Shoot on sight as soon as they start peddling drugs to you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.