[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cures social anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 500x499
What cures social anxiety
>>
Death is the only cure.
>>
Practice. Its human to be nervous. Charming people you know felt nervous when they first talked to people when they're younger. It's not a skill you automatically get as you grow older.
>>
Internalize your inner violence and direct it at other people non-aggressively, note that this does not mean passive aggressively, just realized you're a pissed off motherfucker and be assertive about things.
>>
LSD and MDMA seem to work for some people. Others use benzos to numb it down.
>>
>>28471801
Nyquil
tylenol pm
>>
>>28471801
Life fucks you again and again and again..at some point you get sick of it and stop having it gradually. It could come back depending on circumstances.

Just keep doing something, keep busy.
>>
>>28471801
Xans
>>
SSRI will numb your overly sensitive little amygdala. Why waste anymore life on this problem when the cure is here?
>>
File: 3ZPsEQH.jpg (28 KB, 359x479) Image search: [Google]
3ZPsEQH.jpg
28 KB, 359x479
>>28471801
Brain damage and not looking so damned ugly.
>>
>>28471801
Meds cures social anxiety, they may cause new problems later on down the road, but that doesn't stop the jews from selling them to you
>>
File: why.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>28471801
success and an environment that is familiar
>>
SSRI's worked for me

I can talk to people now but I still find them boring.
>>
>>28471801
Alcohol works for me
I drink just before going out
>>
>>28471801
being attractive

if you are attractive, social situations are a lot less stressful
>>
Depression or once you stop caring about everything. The catch is that those things kind of put you in a situation where your lack of social anxiety doesn't really help you.
>>
>>28471801
Your mindset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NK3oe5eQmQ

Listen to this man and I promise your life will change, for the better,
>>
>>28472030
>Social anxiety? Pfft, you're just being a pussy, anon
>Just go out and B Urself. You should eventually stop being such a sissy
sh-shut up dad ;_;
>>
>>28472030
Nice meme.

Every day I tried going to people I didn't know and talked to them. While I did seem confident it was all nothing but an act and did absolutely nothing to help overcome my anxiety.

I still get scared to take the trash out even if there are a few 6 year old kids at the other side of the street
>>
a bullet to the back of the head
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.