[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i start talking to a girl? she is a 10/10 qt3.14 but im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
how do i start talking to a girl? she is a 10/10 qt3.14 but im too beta to go talk to her.
she keeps looking at me in a happy way all day long giving me hints
HELP ME PLEASE
>>
>>28471668
Just walk up to her and ask how her day is going.
>>
>>28471668
Go up to her and sperg to the max. That will make an impression on her
>>
Read the book of pook.
>>
>>28471668
Same here, OP. I can't do it because I have a fear of being rejected. Just can't muster up the courage to say "Hi"
>>
>>28471668
answer please

super originalus totalus
>>
if she really is giving you hints and smiling, just talk casually to her at first. Ask her how her day is going or compliment her on her shirt or hair or whatever. If the conversation ends don't force it, just casually talk to her everyday and each day say a little more. You'll feel more and more comfortable each time.
>>
File: 1462235872440.jpg (110 KB, 658x977) Image search: [Google]
1462235872440.jpg
110 KB, 658x977
Op just remember to be calm, process what she says, and enunciated your words correctly. You will do fine come back when you succeed I want to hear about it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.