[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How often do you guys drink/smoke to take the "pain"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: pls be my gf.png (568 KB, 889x537) Image search: [Google]
pls be my gf.png
568 KB, 889x537
>How often do you guys drink/smoke to take the "pain" away?
>Do you ever plan on being sober?
>>
File: 1458833355202.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458833355202.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>28471661
>smoke weed everyday
>no
>>
>>28471661
>never drink
>never smoke
>never drug
>never pain
eat shit drugfags
>>
tbqh I only ever drink on dates with girls. Wine.

And I haven't tried weed in years.
>>
Been smoking cigarettes and weed since 14
I'm 26 now and it's really starting to take it's toll, my body feels 50.

I'd go straight edge but I think I'm getting sick anyway, heart palpations with chest tightness and hacking up black/red mucus everyday.

Who thought chain smoking menthols for 12 years was bad for you?
>>
Weed in the morning
Weed all day
1-2 beers and more weed at night

If I only have a little weed, I will save it and smoke little amounts every morning until I can get some more. Night smokes are nice, but going outside and smoking as soon as you wake up is god tier if you can handle it.

Would drink more, but I'm deathly afraid of health problems. Already paranoid enough of getting lung cancer since I smoke out of blunts.
>>
>>28471661
smoke everyday many times a day.
sober no.
>>
Darling is really qt but she comes off as a stacy in the way she talks.
>>
>get high at least twice a day
>get high whenever I start to feel down
>high rn
>drink on the weekends
>>
I do it as often as possible.

Just ordered some benzos to help me get off methadone. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm at 50 mg daily so it shouldn't be too bad or take too long. I really hope the diclazepam arrives safe and sound.
>>
File: STRAIGHTEDGE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.jpg (39 KB, 545x727) Image search: [Google]
STRAIGHTEDGE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.jpg
39 KB, 545x727
I DON'T NEED YOUR DRUGS

I DON'T NEED YOUR HUGS

ACKNOWLEDGE MY NONVIOLENT PHILOSOPHY OR I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU
>>
drink sometimes
no
>>
>>28472516
>Getting tattooed on your adam's apple

Jesus christ that's gotta hurt
>>
>>28472286
I've been smoking maybe 10 menthols a day since I was 16 senpai and I'm 20 now
>had more of a cough than a few years ago
>can't bring myself to care
>>
>>28471661
I smoke marijuana three or more times a day.
I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, but I do want to get off of smoking because I'm worried I'm going to ruin my lungs. I see all the nasty resin that accumulates in my pipe and I imagine that shit all over my lungs.
>>
File: 1462796588284.jpg (340 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462796588284.jpg
340 KB, 960x1280
I don't do coke/meth/heroin now get the fuck off my board
>>
File: 100420guru--127177229728199700.jpg (39 KB, 426x312) Image search: [Google]
100420guru--127177229728199700.jpg
39 KB, 426x312
Suicide? Nah, I'm not a foolish guy
Don't even feel like drinking, or even getting high
Cause all that's gonna do really, is accelerate
The anxieties that I wish I could alleviate
>>
>>28471661
>22, Half a pack of lucky strikes a day, drink almost everyday in varying amounts
>No. I'd rather drink myself to an early death than be sober
>>
>>28472286
But when you're getting sick is the best time to stop. Still time to recover but have still had the most chances to indulge. It's the sweet spot.
>>
File: asshole.jpg (52 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
52 KB, 500x600
I consume >=12 standard drinks a day. Usually start with shots of whiskey before dinner, red wine or beer with dinner, and beers to bring me home.
I'm trying to cut down because I hate being hungover all day. I think if I did a six pack a night I'd still feel better than being sober, yet not be useless during the daytime.
>>
File: 1462468615761.jpg (55 KB, 598x370) Image search: [Google]
1462468615761.jpg
55 KB, 598x370
>>28472286
>>28472564
>>28472869
>>28473176
mmhm life on drugs sure seems enjoyable
>>
>>28473438
Probably as enjoyable as life as a faggot is for you
>>
>>28471661
I'm gonna start my binge drinking tonight.
I know the pain won't go away, so hopefully it kills me.
>>
I only drink heavily maybe once a month when I go to a party with friends. It's fun being able to talk to girls, dance with them, and strike up conversations about the first thing that pops in my head with random people. All things I could never do sober
>>
Drugs dont do the trick anymore
Im in hell, weed gives me panic attacks and alcohol makes me feel dumb and guilty
jdimsa
>>
>>28471661
I drink every weekend (fri-sun) and have tues off so I suppose I also drink on monday nights
>>
14-22 SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
22-23 Can't smoke for job, drink alot or nothing at all
23- now DRINK KRATOM ERRYDAY
>>
1 to 2 bottles of wine a day usually, been this way for about 3 years (every other day before)

Haven't drunk since Friday though as i'm beginning to get that alcoholic red face & I'm freaking out.
>>
>>28471661
I don't drink alcohol very often, but I smoke weed and cigarettes every day. I want to quit, but it's extremely difficult.
>>
>>28471661
It's like Olivia Wilde without the man jaw.
>>
AsmrDarling is my waifu
>>
File: 56135111_p0.jpg (374 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
56135111_p0.jpg
374 KB, 620x800
I smoke weed all day, when I had a job I'd go in high.

I tried to quit cigarettes but now I'm back to smoking. The nicotine combined with the THC just feels so good.

I just want to not feel like killing myself.
>>
I used to smoke weed everyday, now it isn't as much enjoyable as it was, so I guess I'm gonna take a break.
>>
Fuck off Stacey always fucking blazing this planet is shit.
>>
I used to get as high as possible on whatever drugs I could get my hands on. From the age of like 16-21 I was high on something pretty much every day.

At age 21 I had some negative experiences with doing too much drugs which caused me to reconsider my drug and alcohol use. I was sober for about a year, recently I started getting high again but I limit myself to once a week at most, ideally less than that. I realize that this is still an addict's mentality but until my life is better it's too hard to remain completely sober without giving in to depression and the depression fucks up my life much worse than getting drunk and high on a weekend does.
>>
>Smoke weed every night and throughout the day when off of work. Get mildly drunk a few nights a week. Benzos and opiates occasionally, a few times a month maybe
>Not a chance. Being sober inside my mind is torture and I'm not a masochist
>>
>>28474086
Use the weed to get off the cigs
>>
Whenever I'm home, I just want to be drunk.
>>
>>28472602
Why is it foolish to commit suicide?
>>
If weed is so safe then how come you can always tell who uses it regularly when looking at them? It obviously has permenant effects
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.