[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships are degradation for men which is why men don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461682407097.jpg (72 KB, 1080x648) Image search: [Google]
1461682407097.jpg
72 KB, 1080x648
Relationships are degradation for men which is why men don't want them.
>>
>>28471601
I'm a guy and still view relationships as a mutually supportive partnership. r9k and personal experience still haven't convinced me otherwise.
>>
>>28471638
>I'm a guy
But not a real man!
*unsheaths katana*
>>
>>28471638
you can get that from male friends, the only value in a women is her VAGINA
>>
>>28471701
*unholsters pistol*
>>
what if you love the girl you're in a relationship with and enjoy her company enough to want to share your life with her?
>>
>>28471702
You're guy friends won't hold and embrace you while they play with you hair while you have your head on there possum and they tell you everything will be ok
>>
>>28471747
*unzips dick*

parsley
>>
>>28471601

I want to bury my face in those giant cowtits until I pass out
>>
>>28471902
mommy gf is just a meme
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.