[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 23 years old >haven't been outside the state of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>be 23 years old
>haven't been outside the state of florida since i was 6 years old and don't even remember it besides sitting in the car
>have literally lived 99.99% of my life otherwise in two small towns (moved to a small town for university at 18 and haven't left since)

am i missing something? people claim travelling is oh so great, but it's very difficult for me to get an explanation as to how exactly it's better. all of my stuff is here, in my apartment, why would i leave it unless to acquire money or groceries?

is traveling a meme?? i actually work for a travel company but i choose to use my vacation days sporadically throughout the year as sick days/days i don't feel like working because of drugs. i'm the most important employee so i can kind of do whatever i want i guess, it would be very inconvenient for them to replace me
>>
There was a robot post exactly about that, maybe somebody has the cap.

Anon got a big inheritance, and spent it on traveling around the world. It was as you'd expect, he spoke to no-one, had zero fun, and told us the money was 100% wasted. He saw bitches, buildings, beaches, and ate random food, and would've been better off going to restaurants in his own city and watching pictures.
>>
>>28471504

I have traveled around a bit. Lived in China 2 years, spent a season in Alaska, lived in Vietnam for 2 years.

Traveling is a bit of a meme. But, going somewhere, doing something new, experiencing the stress and frustration and challenge can be quite rewarding.
>>
>>28471504
Postt more puppers
>>
CUS IF FLORIDA TAKES US
WE'RE TAKING EVERYONE WITH US
WHERE WE'RE COMING FROM, YEAH
WILL BE THE DEATH OF US

https://youtu.be/pPS3P8t2Y3c
>>
>>28471504
It depends
1.Don't be a nigger(niggers get lynched when they go to europe, asia, or south america)
2.Be rich
3.Watch out for scammers
4.Be male because females get raped
Traveling is fun
>>
>>28471504
i quess if you do it with friends it might be more enjoyable, I cant even imagine what I would do in a foreign city alone.
>>
>>28471643

The same thing we do every night, jack off and cry ourselves to sleep.
>>
>>28471504
Don't travel in the normie way of travelling.
Go to places that are next to where you live, with beautiful desert landscapes and walk, rest, enjoy the fresh air. Then go back home
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.