[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I have a problem. Last night i saw my boyfriend on this forum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1441904388581.jpg (53 KB, 581x964) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441904388581.jpg
53 KB, 581x964
Hey
I have a problem. Last night i saw my boyfriend on this forum and he got me worried
I usually see him go on facebook or youtube so seeing an unfamiliar site weirded me out
When asked he just said that it's 4chan and it's some kind of a meme imageboard
So I checked his browsing history and came here
I can't find any memes and you hate on women a lot
I'm worried. How do I stop him from coming here?
>>
If you make him choose he'll probably choose r9k, or r9k and beating your roastie ass halfway to hell.
>>
>>28471465
very well sonstructed bait, m8
>>
>>28471465
why does the dog look so freaked out
>>
He's not like that. He would never hit me
Why do you call me 'roastie'?
I AM BEING SERIOUS
>>
>>28471666
Well, satan, your vagina has been weathered by thousands of dicks until it looks like roast beef.
And I bet you he'll beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>28471465
This isn't facebook sweetheart. Memes aren't just captioned pictures here. This is the real shit. Pure, full and rich memes you usually wouldn't even see.

Let me tell you something your boyfriend already knows... having a girlfriend is a fucking meme. You are a meme. You nasty used up roastie cunt.
>>
>>28471465
7/10 you've spent time on this one.
>>
>>28471656
Because a giant dog is picking him up
>>
File: 1462060176735.png (635 KB, 507x705) Image search: [Google]
1462060176735.png
635 KB, 507x705
>>28471689
Life is a meme

girls are just memes

2d is a superior meme to used up 3d roastie hpv meme female whores
>>
Nice bait, I'll go along with it by pointing out the obvious.

Why would anyone who has a girlfriend go on a board made for social outcasts?
>>
>>28471666
Fine, I'll reply with sincerity, even though this thread is likely well made bait. If your boyfriend is browsing this board, it's likely a habit he formed after a time of depression or general negativity. He comes back here partially because of routine, and partially because the negativity here is comforting and familiar. Now, my advice to you is to not take it too seriously. It's your boyfriend's actions that count, and if he treats you well then there's no reason to be concerned. Instead, focus on being the best girlfriend you can be, and be the exception to all the negativity here. Speaking from personal experience, what's stopped me from being "red pilled" by this board is knowing lots of genuinely kind people who show the opposite of the hate spewed by people here.
>>
File: 1459183955015.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1928) Image search: [Google]
1459183955015.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1928
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>28471819
Thank you
He is a lovely man and I can't stress enough how much I care for him
He told me about his depression long time ago but he's over it now
I know he needs his time alone and I respect that, but I'm just worried that some things he says are influenced by this board
e.g. he's always offended when I joke about having sex with some attractive actors even though he knows that would never happen
I just don't want anything bad to happen to our relationship

I deleted my last post because I freaked out
Sorry
I'll have an honest talk with him today
>>
>>28471959
DELET THIS
immediately
>>
>>28471959
Yeah, just try to be mindful of how your thoughts and actions affect him. As mean as r9k can get, the feelings expressed here come from real vulnerabilities and worries. For example, a lot of guys, contrary to popular belief, view sex as something special and can get jealous even when you joke about having sex with other people. If you talk about these things openly and honestly with him, I'm sure it'll work out.
>>
Wish my girlfriend would get this desu
>>
>>28471779
This board's been invaded by normies recently.
>>
>>28471959
your boyfriend hates you ,and he just with you so he does not feel lonely at night and has a self cleaning onahole .
>>
>>28471465
Sir/Madam, this is actually some of the most well constructed bait I've seen in a very long time.
Here's a couple things you did very well:

1. You pretend you're female, but don't actively mention it (i.e. 'femanon here'), you're subtle

2. the use of a non-funny 'meme' picture, which also subtley making sure we can see that pic is reddit-spawn

3. You indirectly insult r9k

Well meme'd my friend, succes on your future endavours
>>
>>28471465
You start by getting a tank of helium, and an oxygen mask
>>
>>28473272
>writing a bait review
>not listing negative criticisms to serve as a means of improvement
>>
>>28473915
>OXYGEN mask for a HELIUM tank
See the problem dumbass??
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.