[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 years old >Have friends and a social life >Dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: no.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>20 years old
>Have friends and a social life
>Dress well, well groomed, hygienic
>Try my hardest to be confident and assertive
>Still a kissless virgin

Is it time to die yet?
>>
If I roll dubs you just do it
>>
>>28471375
My life isn't a game, anon. I need help.
>>
Im sorry anon :( You got this. You need to find a fat chick and start there. You can work your way up the ladder to a Stacy I know you can Anon
>>
>>28471356
Are you good looking? Do you workout and eat right?
>>
JUST BE MY SELF UP
>>
>>28471356
I know that feel man

>19-22 years old
>get into college
>get into self improvement shit
>keep pushing myself to talk to people and make friends
>even talk to random strangers
>be decent looking and often the best dressed motherfucker in the room
>go to parties and shit
>still kissless virgin
>none of the "friends" i made back then even cares about me

There is no escape.
>>
>>28471356
>Have friends and a social life
yeah kill yourself normo, seriously fuck off
>>
>>28471493
>Are you good looking?

Don't know. Some girls have called me attractive. And I know a few girls have crushed on me but I fuck it up every time. I've held hands with two girls in my lifetime, and the latter one I cuddled with too. I think she wanted more but I ballsed it completely by getting too scared and not doing anything when she was giving me incredibly strong hints.
>>
>>28471543
>Implying that means anything when I'm still a kissless virgin.

I should also note that my friends are quite boring and so I only actually get to leave the house for social purposes once a week or once every two weeks. Some of my friends are also quite insensitive and seem to have a need to act "dominant" despite being very nerdy/awkward, which plays on my insecurities of being weak.
>>
File: risitas.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
risitas.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>28471356
>20 years old
>No friends and no social life
>Wear whatever my mom buys me (clothes stores frighten me), only shower when I'm leaving the house/having visitors
>Try my hardest to avoid people
>Obviously a kissless virgin

feels pretty great tbqh
>>
>>28471591
just ask one of your normo buds to hook you up with a girl faggot
>>
>>28471802
That's not even how it works. Like I said a lot of my friends are awkward as shit even if they're not kissless virgins. They don't know many girls outside of our social circle.

Also being introduced to a girl by a friend doesn't guarantee in any way that that girl will actually like me.
>>
File: untitled.png (51 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
51 KB, 240x160
>do you know how to fly a plane?
>>
>Go out with some relatively New people, some of them girls.
>Make sure you don't act totally retarded.
>wait until she is drunk.
>tell her you want to go away with her, if she doesn't think that you are the grossest, most disgusting fuck on earth she will follow you.
>kiss her
Works. Every. Time

Don't be too afraid to be a bad kisser, you will be horrible at your first time, everyone was horrible.
>>
Have you tried pretending to be The Driver? I hear that gets results
>>
>>28471839

If you're of somewhat respectable attractiveness and social stature, then you're definitely being too selective. Losing your V card shouldn't be that big a deal, but if it is for you, go to a party and hook up with a friendly, drunk sloot. Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>28471545
Here is a good test to find out if you're attractive
Think about your last week. If at least one cute girl was eager to have a conversation with you and/or texted you first without wanting you to do something for her then you are at least a little attractive
Tinder does not count
>>
>>28471922
Problem is that I actually have to work up the courage to kiss someone. And in the past, I have become literally paralysed with fear because I've been so terrified about either the kiss being unwanted, or about it being so horrifically bad that I would humiliate myself.

>>28471955
I'm not that selective. I have a broad range of girls that I find attractive, am open to giving people a shot, and I'm not against the idea of sex outside of relationships.

I just don't understand how I'm supposed to do it. I receive literally zero signs of attraction from women, at least from what I can tell. Sure, some women are nice to me. Some women think I'm funny. But I've never noticed a girl "flirting" with me, and I wouldn't know how to flirt with her either.

As I said earlier, I've had some minor opportunities before, but they're so few and far between that it's practically useless. Even those girls didn't give me any concrete signs of attraction, I just accidentally found out at some point. And I ALWAYS fuck it up. I pretty much have a phobia of being intimate. And I'm so sensitive to it, too. I get a full-on boner just from sitting closely next to a girl.
>>
>>28471356
>>20

at the age of 20 I didn't even think about sex
>>
>>28471356
this is 100% the same as
>buy a bunch of shit at the grocery store
>try my hardest to make myself some food
>still starving

one of these things is either a complete lie or you are simply delusional. if you are literally just a conversation away from getting everything you want, then you don't need to try shit. maintaining a relationship might take some learning and adapting but getting your dick wet a few times with people in your extended social circle is about as challenging as signing your fucking name.
>>
>>28472093
plz be my bf op
>>
>>28471356
>>28471356
Maybe, lower your standards, don't aim for those cuter girls. I was once like you at that age, I was good looking, have friends and social life too. Never been able to get the girl I aim for (since my standard is too high and). And look at now, 34 years old, my first kiss was with a fucking prostitute at the age of 27.

But it also because I am a dense mutherfucker. There are girls who is cute enough even when my standard was high but I did not realize that she liked me. Also, my inability to interact with women
>>
File: 911.png (1 MB, 940x524) Image search: [Google]
911.png
1 MB, 940x524
>>28471356
it's time for you to stop posting normie scum
>>
>>28472152
>getting your dick wet a few times with people in your extended social circle is about as challenging as signing your fucking name.

It still requires those girls to actually find me attractive, and I have had absolutely no signs that they do. A couple girls in my social circle have said I'm an "attractive guy", but that was in casual conversation and not in a flirty sense.

Also, to be honest, I'm not too interested in having sex with or dating the girls in my social circle. Not because they're unattractive, but because I've known them for years and I don't really see them in that way.

I am frustrated because it seems that, despite spending 4 years throwing myself into the deep-end of social interaction and the "normie world", I am still a kissless virgin and my efforts to be more attractive seem to have been in vain. I don't meet new girls too regularly any more, but towards the end of school I was surrounded by people and was meeting new women quite frequently through social events, and yet it seemed that not a single one of them had any romantic/sexual feelings for me.

I'm going to university, a bit late, at the end of this year. I am terrified that I will get there and spend years slogging through the same shit. I won't be able to cope if I get there and receive zero attention from women again.
>>
>>28472310
how would you get zero attention if you are supposedly sociable? how many dates do you go on every week if you're supposedly in the "deep end" of social interaction?

i personally don't give a shit if you're competent enough to attract anybody or too apprehensive to take what you can get. just don't waste your time blogging smelly fucking bullshit. i get especially irritated when the whole point of your self ass licking is to "prove" that ugly people can't get laid and it makes a lot of the sheltered kids here feel like trash. at least the memes are funny and anyone can sort of distance themselves from it.
>>
>>28472428
>how many dates do you go on every week if you're supposedly in the "deep end" of social interaction?

I've never been on a date. Because, as I said, I don't seem to receive signs of attraction from girls.

>i get especially irritated when the whole point of your self ass licking is to "prove" that ugly people can't get laid and it makes a lot of the sheltered kids here feel like trash

I want someone to help me. Because I feel like I've done so much and still my life hasn't progressed at all in terms of romance/intimacy/sex. I have moved barely an inch on that front since I was 16.
>>
File: 1444639418868.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1444639418868.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>28471523
>none of the "friends" i made back then even cares about me
Every time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.