[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /no sex/ a good reason to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: 1445409674517.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1445409674517.png
461 KB, 1059x962
And they killed themselves because they knew what they were missing out on.
"My 20s were taken from me. It's not fair"
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX1dozP3CI [Embed]

28 khv
>>
File: 1453162540020.jpg (554 KB, 923x738) Image search: [Google]
1453162540020.jpg
554 KB, 923x738
>>28470875
>killing yourself over not having sex and balding

i've lived my life like this everyday for years and stopped giving a shit long ago

is it really that hard to just perpetually drift in the void and entertain yourself?
>>
>>28471883
Most here are still transitioning. It will happen eventually though.
>>
>>28470875
I wanna kill myself because anxiety

I don't wanna interact with people or my coworkers. I feel like I rather die than do another day of this. Killing yourself and dying aren't the same thing though
>>
>>28472379
Yeah I might kill myself while mowing the lawn tomorrow. Tie a rope to the mower blade and then turn on the mower with the other end around my neck
>>
>>28470875
>Balding - not a good reason

>nosex - one of best reasons.

tfw
>26
>10/10 in my eyes, not that tall though - 180 cm
>no friends I can go out with (all in relationships)
>great job
>wealthy
>kissless virgin
>society increases sexual demands and I can only rely on instincts
>afraid to do it since I am afraid of judgment since I know girls can sense the virginity
>girls dig me cuz I look dashing but that's even increasing the anxiety since no one would ever say I am kissless virgin, from my looks and behavior.
>have a good future ahead but what's the point if I cant be normal since I never had a gf, never sexed...
>pretty sure the loneliness I went trough changed my brain so I cant be in normal relationship
>wish I chose a different path

I actually wanted to save myself for the right girl hahahahahaha but when I swallowed the pill I was already in my twenties.

How do you EXPLAIN to a girl this? Especially the older I am the more girl expects that I know certain things and can lead in sex...

I truly sympathize with hypothetical girl who would have to know this about me, in her shoes I would be pretty shocked.

Mostly I am happy person, but I have days you know - THOSE DAYS, when I really wish to not exist.

But the only way I would ever consider to end it is by nuclear bomb, I find the idea of instant complete atomisation most appealing, I would'nt want to leave any part of me behind.

So if I had some machine that completely deatomises in a nanosecond, I'd probably used it by now.
>>
>>28473794
You write like a complete and utter retard. Women rarely fuck retards.
>>
Seems like a stupid reason to kill yourself on its own, but it's probably part of a bigger problem. Anyone who seriously wants to kill themself because they aren't having sex probably has a bunch of other problems and pretty severe mental illness. I think if you have mental issues that are ruining your life and nothing is helping to solve them (therapy, medication, exercise, etc etc) then its a good reason to kill yourself
>>
>>28470875
Well the thing you showed was his dick could never work again, being a virgin you may have a chance to do it in the future, a little different maybe? Both are very upsetting yes.
>>
>>28473957
your comment mildly saddens me.
>>
>>28473957
Well, in order to be considered retarded you need an IQ of below 80. You are correct I guess it would be rare but it still happens. The average IQ in Africa for instance is lower, yet they have highest birth rate due to rape.
>>
>>28473794
>wealthy
never heard of brothels?
>>
>>28474187

I want it to be spacial.
>>
>>28474187
with a person I love.

Thats why I waited so long, but women gonna wom.

Maybe no special existing?

Me not know.
Hope exist.
>>
>>28470875
I think the drug ruined their ability to jerk off too.

Anyway, Im a 28 year old khv, and Im seriously thinking of going to Vegas, going to the roulette table, betting all the pay I've saved this year on black, and if I win, taking all my earnings to a brothel out in elko.
>>
>>28474275
and if you lose?
>>
>>28474194
>spacial
So a fatty or someone with a loose hole?
>>
>>28474371
spacial mind = open mind

free thinker/tinker/tink her.
>>
>>28474217
Most likely doesn't exist
I gave up long ago on meeting someone I would love, I mean how probable is it to meet your opposite gender clone?
>>
>>28474292
Try again next year. hehehe.
>>
>>28474421
Idk man, I have two ways of conduct... One is the darwinian alpha and I play that role when needed, I can get pussy with that role, came close few times but didnt feel worth it to me since those girls were just masturbation devices. I felt nothing towards them and I dont want to bestow my cock to unworthy girl.

BUT - the real me is hidden, the real me is gentle, artistic person, kind, lives in ''not reality'', a dreamer, and I love that me, it's my inner child.

And I never truly hit it off with a girl that my inner child approved.

But if I could meet that girl, I think that would be a blessing for me, her, and the world.

To be accepted, to be valued as you are - a goofy motherfucker like me, to be able to be gentle and caring without labeled weak.

These days, girls are more manly than men, and I dont want a relationship that is contest of manliness.

I see and observe different behaviors, I know what works with women, and I understand them, but that which they are in 99% is something I dont want. Body - of course. Mind, their mind is trash.
>>
>>28474475
there are worse way to spend your money hahaha
gl man
>>
>>28470875
Yes, if you're so pathetic that the only reason you have to live is women you really shouldn't be alive. Also, get off my fucking board you worthless failed normie faggots. If it wasn't against the law I'd love to fucking strangle you myself. You all claim to oppose Chad but really you worship him. You all make me fucking sick. I fantasize about giving all of you the Nick Cage vs. Nigger treatment. You've ruined what was once a beautiful board with your depressive cancerous rot. Go ahead, do what you have to do. Women will surely smile at the idea that there's one less beta loser out there, because they're vicious wild beasts who have absolutely no sense of morality beyond their biological imperative. So rot in your sickness, be weak. I'll take great satisfaction in knowing that a lot of you will take your own lives, because that will mean one less worthless failed normie wannabe-Chad shitposter fucking up this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASNY-QPRugQ
>>
It's all part of the new world order. Jews naturally embrace their baldness and know white men hate it so by creating a drug with side effects which stop them having sex (reproducing) or which make them have suicidal thoughts, they are helping along their extinction.
>>
>>28474665
I see this could be interpreted as advocating suicide. No, that's rhetoric. Obviously it's pathetic to kill yourself just because you have no whore object to dump your seed in (and that's all women are, worthless objects which have only acquired rights due to the agitations of better men with their own agenda)
>>
>>28470875
no, absolutely a terrible reason.
>>
>>28470875
It's reason enough if you want it to be.
I personally don't really see what's so bad about it that you absolutely have to off yourself though.
Sure, it's a bit of a disappointment, but it's not anything catastrophic or something that actually affects how you can function in society or how it perceives you, like being homeless or going blind or getting your life destroyed over false rape accusations or something like that.
Just jerk off, faggots.
>>
>>28474746
Its not about not having a girl, everyone can have ''a girl''.

It's about not having ''the girl''.

I personally achieved everything I wanted, better said, on each vector of things I like, I have made more than impressive progress.

Only with women, the love I feel it's possible, at every turn is denied as if I am delusional in thinking normal psychological healthy woman exists.

So for ME, it's not about not fucking random pussy, it's about having this fucking thing SMEAR my otherwise perfect record.

They all seem empty, vapid, and simple beings who are obsessed with their status.
They have no self, their self is dependent on the situation they find themselves in.

And what's with the almost intrinsic demand to be dominated?
Women are obsessed with finding a mate who will keep them in check, I guess 60% of their behavior is just testing you.

I've put women in check my whole post teen years, and I find it tiring, not amusing, and they bore me with it.

Why can't we be equals? With equal self control?
>>
>>28474951
Keep in mind that what a woman considers love is not what a man considers love. Relationships will just lead to disappointment if you're unable to reconcile this.
>>
>>28474986
I understand it all man, I observe people as my pass time, I am behavioral scientist and expert.
I've read the stories from redpill, I've been to stupid heartbreak myself and I did stupid needy shit too.
It amuses me how every kid is now expert just because they can spew the shit they read somewhere and tip fedoras and whatnot.

But knowing about it doesn't make me want the cake less, even if it's a lie.

I mean, I don't want to be the grown up man always keeping her in check and WO HO HO look at me I am so MAN leee.

Fuck that shit.

I think I want mommy to take care of me.

Jeez. And ppl pay shrinks....
>>
>>28475085
Ah okay. Fair enough. Just sharing an insight from my own experience but it's good that you already know it.
>>
Jesus ppl.

Revelation:

I want mommy to love me.
>>
>>28475108
its all good man.

Match the images with construction vehicle...and they offer me a tractor

gg ppl
>>
>>28470875
sex is really overrated i really dont think its as important to humans as we think it is
corporations see it as a way to sell us stuff and consequently they have sexualised every aspect of our lives until its importance is blown way out of proportion
>>
Ive had sex once
Its changed nothing
>>
the first kiss made me depressed t b h
>>
>>28475390
why?

I once shook hands with the girl I loved and the feeling was out of this world.

Like a mildly warm blanket on my soul.
>>
>>28475415
It made me realize how I throw'd my teenagehood away
>>
>>28475443
awww fuck Im scared of that feeling bruhs.

scared as fuck.

I always think when i have/if I have sex, how Im fucked either way...

If its good and normal - then I missed a lot being 26 now.

If its bad then its traumatic fucked again.

I am scared of that - lost teens feeling, hell I lost my early twenties too.

I wish I could live all over again, I feel like an old man regretting everything...

I truly feel like an old man.
>>
>>28475501
We all know that feel man. https://youtu.be/Z9PzSNy3xj0
>>
>>28475501
You should do it only if think you are capable of getting more of it
Getting a taste of normieness then going back to full robotry is really shitty
>>
No. If you want it that badly then download grindr and just close your eyes while it's happening.
>>
>>28475605
I tried that and it felt absolutely horrible. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>28475583
tfw this vid exactly.

good vid.
>>
>>28475661
Which bit was horrible?
>>
>>28475596
I think once I cross I will be able to do it regularly due to being hot.

My true barrier is zero social circle, now Im in transitional period in life, and I want meaningful connection.

I could probably cave in and fuck some random girl any day.

But I am scared of that too.

Im just plain scared. I never said this to anyone. This is therapeutic.

I also had some pretty bad anxiety attacks in the past. Probably due to pushing myself too hard and not acknowledging my emotions of fear and hate.

INTENSE HATE.
>>
>>28475605
Check out this cool video of a white guy giving it up to the black man
>>>/gif/8539386
>>
>>28475775
Why you complaining tho, being hot is ultimate lifehack
I'm 5/10 at my best and my body language is fucked up
Texting is my game
>>
File: Life as a Male.webm (2 MB, 800x342) Image search: [Google]
Life as a Male.webm
2 MB, 800x342
>>28475746
The dreadful, suffocating feeling. The feeling of absolute repulsion from sexual acts with another man, where you try to think of women during the act, but all you can focus on is how low you have fallen, how depressed, alone and hopeless you're feeling, and how immensely cruel the world is that you can easily get acceptance romantically from a male, but romantic affection from a female is astoundingly difficult.

I'd say that was the bit that was horrible.
>>
>>28475862
Oh..I don't think I'll suggest that again.
>>
>>28475861
Im not tall and hot. Im just hot 5 11, that's not tall in my country. no girl would ever call me tall.

Also, being hot girls expect me to know how to kiss and how to act in bed.

tfw - I DONT KNOW ANY OF IT.

I can put my cock and ram it, but I never did it.

I often thought how easier it would be if I were 5/10 then I could entice their imagination with my crazy confidence.

Nowdays chicks just think Im full of myself.

Aint no confidence for 10/10 without looking like a dick.

And get it- I look and act like a dick, but what when I pull a girl with that game ? And she sees Im virgin? How shocked would she be?

Get it now?

At least if you seduce a girl she knows what she is getting into.
>>
>>28475862
It bothers you how easy it is to be accepted romanitcally by a male in comparison to how difficult it is to females? I always just acknowledge the biological impulses and instincts within the human race of how males are simply driven to propagate their genetics while females are the ones who hold the biological "lock and key" and determine who is worthy of their vagina and the prospect of furthering the human race. It's only appropriate that it's difficult to court a female into having sex with you and that she would choose the strongest male to do it with. People like you and I who are incapable of wooing a woman into sexual intercourse have no business doing it and that goes for protected casual sex as well because well fuck you you're not worthy. This point of view personally makes me accept it a whole lot easier as a kissless virgin male in his late 20's I would highly recommend it.
>>
>>28475862
>>28475862
this is the most real feel ever, but

>life as a male
>there is clearly a guy living it up in there and he is male too
should have put life as a beta
>>
>>28476006
I'm 5'9 and 5/10 wtf tou talking about
>>
>>28476006
If you truly are 10/10 you can get away with pratically anything, like grabbing a girl out of nowhere
>>
>>28476026
nobody expects you to be sexual god.
>>
>>28470875
>Is /no sex/ a good reason to kill yourself?

if you are a normie yes
>>
>>28476082
I kissed her well tho, my hands were retardely placed
>>
>>28476051
From my experience I come on too strong and they feel like I am no relationship material.

And I dont do sluts...

I am 10/10 in my eyes, probably 8 - 9 /10 depending on girl you ask, but they are more into tall guys.

5 11 is not tall. Im not short but Im not tall guy.

Being handsome, I mean I love myself but it aint all roses.
>>
File: rad bad pepe.jpg (103 KB, 831x762) Image search: [Google]
rad bad pepe.jpg
103 KB, 831x762
>be KHV
>multiple girls have shown interest in me throughout school
>turned all of them down
>mfw roasties BTFO
>>
>>28476051
It's OK to stick your dick in a girl's face if you're 10/10, right in a grocery store
>>
>>28476110
I never kissed, and I dont know what to expect of it.

At every point I feel my skillz (lack there of) are judged against my ''image'', and my image is of a cool handsome confident guy, and I am like that until very last moment when those skills are in risk of being put to test.

Then I feel judged.

Congrats on kissing.

What did u fucked up with ur hands?
>>
>>28476185
I should've groped her ass
>>
>>28473794
>>10/10 in my eyes, not that tall though - 180 cm

Hate to break it to you but you're extremely delusional bro, I used to think that too. You need to get out more you'll realize you're not that special, maybe a tick above average. You would not be a virgin at 26 if you were 8/10+ I promise you.
>>
File: Life as a non-Chad male.jpg (171 KB, 936x557) Image search: [Google]
Life as a non-Chad male.jpg
171 KB, 936x557
>>28476009
That is very accurate, and verified by evolutionary psychology (and common sense.) However, it is still an immensely difficult concept to accept. I feel like I'll never move past the anger phase. The dating system is completely, utterly broken. Only the top 20% of males are considered attractive, where as the top 60% of females are considered attractive - as verified by the study performed by Okcupid.

I'm forced to spend my entire life rotting in loneliness and misery, never to be considered good enough for a girl even once, never to know the feeling of happiness and fulfillment, solely because I was born male without top-20% genetics. The system is broken, and no one cares about male problems, yet people still wonder why outcasts like Elliot Rodgers snap and go postal.
>>
>>28476214
live and learn.

originally.
>>
>>28476316
This t b h
If you're 7.5+ it's harder to stay a virgin than it is to lose it
>>
>>28476316
I am weird like that.

I rejected many girls.

Since I didnt love them. You would probably hit your head on the table watching my life experiences with girls.

Few weeks ago I rejected a girl in a bank, was 7/10, prolly 8/10 in your eyes but I am perfectionist.
>>
>>28476342
Honestly, I think my kv is restoring itself
>>
>>28476371
>I rejected many girls.

So have I since the age of 12, doesn't mean I'm even close to being top tier. Also I grew up in Miami florida and NYC, my standards are higher than yours trust me.
>>
>>28476334

In many ways it's better now than it's ever been. Women's nature is out of control these days, true, but you also aren't chained to a marriage with a woman who quietly despises you and children you were forced into having. Our sources of entertainment and general freedom is greater than before.
>>
>>28476334
It's way easier to get laid now, stop being a fucking pussy
>>
He was right to kill himself rather then live on in humiliation. Being a ginger in this modern society is enough reason to desu.
>>
>>28476372
If I were in your place I would release my inner dickness. You can get away with it, it's impressive for an average guy to be confident like crazy.

For me it seems like Im too into myself ( I am though hahaha) but the vibe is I think off putting for girls who want a nice stable man for relationship, they would see trouble with me.
>>
>>28476475
>For me it seems like Im too into myself

Again, wishful thinking. They see an average looking guy that is extremely insecure and wants to believe he's better looking than he is. They see right through you, the fact you don't understand this in your 20's is frightening. Shows lack of life experience.
>>
>>28476475
I can try, but maybe I'll just look like a tryhard, like I said before, my body language is fucked up
>>
>>28476528
well desu I am not the one to give advices.

Gl though.
>>
>>28476505
I think both of you have valid points. Not putting women on a pedestal is absolutely essential for attraction. Conversely, an average guy "being too into himself" or being condescending could convey insecurity if it comes off as forced. So, all about that middle ground famalams.
>>
>>28476505
Girls love playing stupid tho
>>
from what I observed woman can't differentiate between valid confidence and overcompensation.

The difference is only in how stable your frame is.

If they could observe independent facts and not read the reality from faces of ppl they look up to - women would be pretty normal sane beings.
>>
>>28470875

I contemplate suicide every now and then, but lack of regular sex is not the reason. That's a side issue to those who truly reach the point of consciously ending their own life, and many suicide victims had plenty of sex, so let that put it in perspective. How painful must it truly have been for them to continue living?

But I couldn't do that to my brother. Just the thought of him learning of my suicide makes me feel ill. I witnessed what my aunts suicide did to my mother, and I will never put my brother through that.

If >tfw no gf is your biggest problem in life, then you should be thankful
>>
>>28470875
Sometimes I think death is easier than life, but I'd rather just let my life play out naturally first.
>>
>>28473794
I'd fuck you anon
post your nudes
>>
>>28470875
probally you more than likely have depression as well
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.