[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas es/2013/12/131211185323.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 800x1200
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131211185323.htm

>more than 60% of intelligence is based on genetics

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/upshot/marriages-of-power-couples-reinforce-income-inequality.html?referer=

>smart high performers marry each other

You are on r9k because your genes are trash
>>
>>28470813
no shit

oribinal bomment
>>
>>28470813
>Genes are genetic
Wow

>Rich people marry each other
People from similar backgrounds with similar lifestyles marry each other
>>
Probably one of my favorite films.
>>
>>28470813
>You are on r9k because your genes are trash
I'll admit this. My family has nothing but criminals and drug addicts
>>
File: 1459295365728.jpg (61 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1459295365728.jpg
61 KB, 480x720
>>28470813
I'm a married normie chad.

I feel like this article is trying to guilt winners from dating other winners because if they do, they'll have intelligent, attractive, successful children and that will cause a wage gap for everyone else in the future. That is so fucking idiotic. I don't give a single fuck if there's a wage gap if my child is on the right side of it. Also, why would I want to date a lower caliber woman than I was capable of attracting?

It's not my problem if other people have shit genes to pass on. Maybe losers should just stop breeding if they don't want failure offspring. I never understood why the deformed/ugly/stupid/sickly ever had children and passed their shit genes on in the first place. Their children will struggle for their entire lives just because the parents wanted to be a parent. It's really sad.

This is one of the dumbest, most pointless "news" articles I've ever read.
>>
> everyone on my dad's side is a genius
> grandpa was olympic archer, strong as shit and built houses
> dad is architect
> one uncle is a doctor
> other uncle is high up in a Fortune 500 corp
> me, a sw engineer
> sister studying cs

I'm smart, have high IQ, and succeed in pretty much everything I do that only relies on me. I'd say my genes are pretty good, though the smarts clearly came with a slight twist of autism, for all of us.

So, am I genetic trash or not?
>>
>>28471755

I think that the higher your IQ, the more "weird" you get, to a point where it's sort of indistinguishable from autism.

Richard Feynman would have been a robot, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>28471833

Feynman fucked a lot of his girl students, that's no robot.
>>
>>28470813
>intelligence = high-performing

what about the people who are smart but emotionally broken and don't want any part of society? Do you know how many geniuses die alone and penniless because they couldn't stand to go through the motions?
>>
>>28471965
You're not smart.
You're bordering on retarded.
>>
File: 1024px-MagnusCarlsen.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1053) Image search: [Google]
1024px-MagnusCarlsen.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1053
Oh, reminds me of this guy. Magnus Carlsen, the youngest and reigning chess world champion, with the highest chess score ever measured.

He's a typical robot, hates people, gives one-word answers in interviews. He's pissed off more than one reporter. No success with girls before he got rich and famous, and now he just fucks and chucks I believe.

Genetic trash or not?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.