[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember: The only one who can 'save' you is yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Remember: The only one who can 'save' you is yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 123x125
>>28470732
>implying anyone here wants "saving"
Where the fuck do you people come from?
>>
>>28470755
>Where the fuck do you people come from?
I am basically 'this guy' for /r9k/. You need me.
>>
>implying that I want to be saved
>implying I don't just want to put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger
>>
>>28470797
I don't even post on /R9K/, fuck off normie
>>
>>28470966
The irony is unsettling.
>>
>he thinks im not beyond saving
>he thinks I care
lmfao desu

fuck off
>>
>>28470988
I'm glad it triggers you chad, fucking shitposting on my /pol/ with your white memes about cuckolding and weed.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28470797
>'this guy'
This is what I am, too.
>>
>>28470797
>>28471114
This would make you "those guys", which means unless a fight to the death occurs, you are both lying about being "this guy", unless one of you becomes "that guy" as a compromise.
>>
>It's a "I'm here for you robots, I can save you" episode
Take your savior complex and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>28470732
>muh bootstraps

that's a bullshit americanism designed to put people's oppression on their on shoulders.

reality is more complex than a flat platitude that fits on a motivational poster can address. Everyone is born into a different world with different struggles and often people get stuck in problems that they don't have the ability to overcome themselves.

sometimnes this "man up and do it yourself" idea is appropriate and sometimes people need help.

Only retards believe that simplistic quotes can help you lead a better life. life is complicated.
>>
>>28470732
>saving

wew lad. You have no idea do you?
>>
>>28471242
>americanism
No, anon, this is just pure masculinity.
>>
File: 1446516867792s.jpg (5 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
1446516867792s.jpg
5 KB, 104x125
>>28470988
>88
were taking this board back
>>
>>28470732
You know what pisses me off more than anything? People thinking they have their life figured out and now hold some hidden secret they have to share with everyone else.

Fucking naive idiots. The world and humanity is depressing and we're headed to a grim and dark future where civilization may or may not crumble.
>>
>>28471312
>Americans are actually this stupid.
>>
>>28471152
Nobody wants to be that guy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6pZQX22CQ

Please watch and take on board
>>
This is just a test.
>>28470732
>>
>>28471347
nah it'll all be fine. you won't be though.
>>
>>28471709
A lot of us aren't going to be fine.

I'm not denying I'm going to perish not long after the fall along with the rest of us.
>>
>>28471756
>t-the world is ending! waaaaaaah!!!

>>>/x/
>>
>>28471766
>muh conspiracy theories

global warfare, economic downfall, environmental damage, political revolutions and civil war aren't conspiracy theories you fucking idiot.

We marked our end 100 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

That fact that Israel has the Sampson Option while they're sandwiched in the future nuclear wasteland spells bad news for the rest of us. Read some books you fuck.
>>
>>28471114
What does 4v2 mean?
>>
>>28471834
Not even to mention the daily struggles with the concepts of self, body and existence you'd be dealing with if you had the mental capacity to understand those concepts.
>>
>>28470797
Fucking normies and their Messiah complex. Fuck off you egotistical nigger
>>
>>28470732
>don't want to be saved
>half the fucking people i interact have a savior complex
>the other half just shout 'LE PULL UR'RESELF UP BY UR'RE BOOTSTRAPS XD' unsolicited
>just want to do my shitty contract work in isolation and lounge around when i'm not working
>>
BUT IM ADDICTED TO ANIMEEEE
>>
>>28471834
What I always never got was that the maximum that any one person can get with world ending event is death.
Usually people just suffered their entire lives which thankfully weren't too long. Now that you can survive here in america all sorts of crazy medical shit, its basically the best possible time to be alive. And yet still people doomsay.
Or rather, its probably always been a human thing to spend what little time you have on earth heathy and free of pain complaining that how everything is going to go south soon enough.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yC_BNpUz6k

to be honest
>>
>>28471882
Then don't complain to them about shit that's in your control. I'm not sure if you do this, but there's a guy at my workplace who does this shit constantly.
>all I do is work and play vidya ;_;
>then do something else
>FUCKING NORMIES THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO REEEEEE
>THEN DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT IT FAGGOT IF YOURE HAPPY WHY WOULD I GIVE A SHIT
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>28472496
A world ending event is scary because it's uncontrollable and unforgiving. People like to comfort themselves by saying these people are tin foilers, but in actuality the destructive capability of humanity was solidified with two World Wars within half a decade of each other with the outcome of the last being a heightened sense of "security' with nuclear weapons. It disgusts me that a young man's life can be ripped away by the swipe of a pen and a bullet from another kid.

People are afraid that their comfortable lives can be turned on a dime at any second, where you'd go from your daily routine of sitting on your computer to the daily routine of surviving and foraging for food and water.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.