[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis already hooked up with tinder dude, spending the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-13-28-13.png (246 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-13-28-13.png
246 KB, 1080x1920
>oneitis already hooked up with tinder dude, spending the weekend at his house this weekend

Were still talking "as friends" am i a cuck? Should i tell her i like her before this weekend?
>>
Why would you ever do this to yourself?
>>
>>28470321
She's already been railed by Chad.
She's used goods.
She sees you as an emotional sponge that gives her attention.

Stop making these shitty fucking advice threads on my board you goddamn normies. This isn't /b/. Fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>28470321
>Should i tell her i like her before this weekend?
I highly doubt she cares, considering she's meeting some dude this very weekend.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-13-38-18.png (245 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-13-38-18.png
245 KB, 1080x1920
>>28470371
I didnt mean to. I met her on this board and we talked like non stop for the first few months til i went to the psychward. I guess i caught feels even though she said not to. Now shes hooking up with some tinder dude.. weve been talking for over 6 months now

>>28470378
Sorry..
>>
You should kill Chad before this weekend it's the only way to keep her.
>>
>>28470450
>I met her on this board
she's not your 'oneitis' you two have been wasting each other's time and she sobered up first. kill yourself
>>
>oneitis
Stop this garbage meme. It's the most pathetic shit I've ever heard
>>
Jesus OP, you are fucking pathetic. Thought about killing yourself lately? If you haven't, you should. Useless piece of shit.
>>
serious advice, just remove her from your contacts.
I know you wont tho
>>
>>28470450
So just cut her out of your life dude. Why someone would willingly get cucked is beyond me.
>>
>>28470321
Lol fucking cuck faggot. Have some self-respect.
>>
>>28470450
i'm laughing at you right now
>>
>>28470321
It's too late you fucking idiot. She won't care and obviously doesn't like you that way otherwise she'd be getting dick'd by you and not some guy on Tinder. Just stop talking to her and forget about it, it's for the best.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.