[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever get the feeling there are paid government shills posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Internet-shill.jpg (114 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Internet-shill.jpg
114 KB, 425x282
Ever get the feeling there are paid government shills posting about how they managed to get a job, gf, car, etc for purposes of making us feel simply incapable, so we don't rise up and start a revolution?

>implying this thread won't be overrun with shills
>>
>>28470075
take a walk brah, you've had enough internet for the day.
>>
Anyone who thinks people actually shill on 4chan is retarded

get a job you piece of shit hippy
>>
i think so yes. Have you ever heard of the Eggman conspiracy? Basically, they found pictures of fbi employees and one of them looks just like him. Also he drives that really expensive SUV.
>>
>>28470108
>>28470162
t. shekel shillingberg
>>
>>28470075
From the first time a 'normalfag' posted.
>tfw remembering the sticky about stopping the normalfag/abnormalfag 'meme'.
>>
>>28470108
>>28470162
If this site, even this board had nothing but hardcore khv robots posting 24/7 about their lives then there would be numerous robot terrorist cells operating around the world in a matter of months.
>>
>>28470075
THEY'RE ONTO US. ABORT MISSION.
>>
>>28470075
No they post suicide, drug and hopeless threads. They want you to go off the deep end and kill yourself. They want you to feel bad.

.....Hippy
>>
>>28470288
I would respond my thoughts on that but I feel like the NSA would be even more on my dick if I said it
>>
>>28470489
I'm sure they post that stuff as well. When you're an unemployable, friend less, virgin loser who lives with his parents, hearing how other people have jobs, gfs, their own places, etc is extremely demoralizing.
>>
File: 1376090043743.jpg (90 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1376090043743.jpg
90 KB, 400x388
>implying the government gives a single fuck
>>
>>28470288
Robots are too scared most of the time. They know this.

And they are easily bought. They are so thirsry, throw a girl, some money at them and they are cool.
>>
Even then they can't fully control us, Elliot Rodger and that other dude that posted here still shot up places
With the way politics are going, it's almost unlikely that gun control will happen either. Shit may turn interesting
>>
>>28470668
Who says elluot wasnt one of them. Think about it. Post some his hundreds of pictures up while youre at it.
>>
>>28470712

Blasphemy against our god who we look up to and identify with!!
>>
>>28470075
You are right. I get paid by the government to keep your down, because the government fears that your hardened-by-masturbation hands will break our necks.
>>
Nice try guys.
Its not about gun control. Are you retarded? Hippy faggot
>>
>>28470658
>Robots are too scared most of the time.
Because government psyops demoralize us. /r9k/ is a perfect breeding ground for directionless young men to start an uprising.
>>
>>28470765
Youve done a lot if masturbating yourself. Retarded faggot.
>>
>>28470784
It's always someone else's fault.
>>
>>28470836
>Youve done a lot if masturbating yourself. Retarded faggot.

>Youve
>if

You got the nerve to call me retarded? Quite a stunt, son.
>>
>>28470848
Actually yeah that is true. Why are Africans poor and Europeans rich? Why do rich kids live happier lives than poor kids? Why did those who weren't bullied and abused fair better than those who were. Evil begets evil and flourishes and spreads.
>>
Look OP.

You haven't "risen up" to get a job, gf, or a car. How exactly do you plan to "rise up" and take control of a nation.

Even if you did want to "rise up" or planned a revolution, you would be revolting against... people who have jobs, gfs, cars, weapons, political clout, physical strength, and who are also much smarter than you.

So, no, no one is going to spend money keeping you down. By definition you can't get it up or you wouldn't be here. In the odd event you did rise your floppy dick, it would just get crushed by the people in the world who are actually accomplishing things.

Go on and revolt or do whatever. Start another MGOTW or whatever weird movement you want to do-- no one is going to care to stop you because you cannot even properly revolt.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28470075
>so we don't rise up and start a revolution?
topkek.

You niggas can barely leave your parent's basement, or bother walking to the toilet to take a piss.

No shills needed.
>>
>>28470862
Everyone knows autocorrect changes things sometimes. Only an autist retarded fat faggot would point it out. But whatever makes tou feel better.
>>
>>28470915
>tou

I don't use auto-correct. Use your brain every once in a while.
>>
>>28470909
Tevolutions can be started from a computer. You know that.

And peeing in a bottle is just a time saver.
>>
>>28470928
Is it triggering your autism?

Oh sorry faggot ill stop.
>>
File: Sheldon-Adelson-620x356.jpg (50 KB, 620x356) Image search: [Google]
Sheldon-Adelson-620x356.jpg
50 KB, 620x356
>>28470162
>>28470108
>>28470628
>>28470894
>>28470909
Oy vey, these anons speek the truth!
>>
File: laugh.jpg (12 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
12 KB, 320x220
>>28470999
>Tevolutions
da fuck is a tevolution?

And PUHleeze. You're the laziest most ineffectual people in society..

You can't even get laid.

How are you going to start a teveolution?
>>
>>28470894
Just a few men is needed. I could be the next Hitler. People think gangs are a bunch of losers but they change their tune when they're getting beat down.

As far as I'm concerned, us bots have been kicked around by the gang of western society with its normies and chads for far too long.

Many men are pissed off by the current situation society is in. All it takes is men working together and that's what you normies fear most of all, that's why shills come here and demoralize us in various ways.
>>
>>28470628
Well the government definitely has had it's eyes on this site for a while, if you don't know why you're a newfag thats only been here for a year.
Assuming that they haven't cared, at this point they definitely should due to the whole /pol/ hijacking the election thing.
>>
>>28471081
I meant trevonlution.

You thought they were just useless nigers. But look at them now.
>>
>>28471189
The fuck is that?

Are you talking about Treyvon martin?

And spoiler, despite internet idiots arguing, they're all in the same exact place.
>>
>>28471220
Youre jealous cus they have BBC.

How big is yours faggot?
>>
If it's not that big who cares? You should be nice. There are a lot of men with small penises. Its how you use it.
It's not like his wife laughs behind his back about to her friends.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.