[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the 3301? Is it just some shit /x/ made up to sp00k us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 3301.png (1002 KB, 1335x707) Image search: [Google]
3301.png
1002 KB, 1335x707
Who are the 3301? Is it just some shit /x/ made up to sp00k us?
>>
>>28470067
Divinity Project.
>>
Can someone post a readers digest of this shit?
>>
>>28470067
>Is it just some shit /x/ made up to sp00k us?
Nope, it's worldwide. Nobody knows what they are about.
>>
>>28470067
A waste of your time
>>
>>28470089
>>28470155
Both of these are technically correct.

They've found all but one person.
>>
who could possibly be spooked at the possibility of the destruction of a civilization as shitty as this

if someone told me the world was ending tomorrow with 100% certainty my response would be

>k
>>
probably some 2 spoopy 4 me obviously fake shit made up by a literal 12 year old like every single /x/ thing ever made
>>
>>28470209
/x/ shit is actually entertaining
>>
>>28470209
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

You could've at least used google before writing it off. It's some sort of strange recruitment program, and it's around the globe.
>>
You know the 'white noise' you see on TV's in between channels? It's said to be cosmic background radiation, and a spectrum of it is, but it's also xeno transmissions encrypted with an algorithm that seems almost organic in its complexity.

Cicada 3301 is a sub-branch of SETI, made in secrecy when they discovered the encrypted data. They did so from the energy levels of the radiation, which were beyond something that could be produced naturally, and later isolated the spectrum of the data packets.

They're using this system to recruit the best of the best code breakers in the world in order to try and break the encryption, and to ensure the confidentiality of the persons they're recruiting.
>>
File: 5a114dcdc3df09a7efffabd815f51c11.jpg (624 KB, 1000x1413) Image search: [Google]
5a114dcdc3df09a7efffabd815f51c11.jpg
624 KB, 1000x1413
>>28470399

That sounds cool as fuck familia, this shit is incredibly interesting. Wish I was smarter so I could appreciate this stuff in even more depth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.