[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know that part of cartilage inside your nostrils at the top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: nigger street.jpg (57 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
nigger street.jpg
57 KB, 400x601
You know that part of cartilage inside your nostrils at the top going towards your bridge? Ever since I was five I thought it was a booger and now I'm just starting to realize I've been picking off part of my nose. Half of it is disconnected from the rest of my nostril so it makes a weird flutter in my nose when I inhale.
>>
How was that not unbearably painful? Cartilage has nerves in you know
>>
When I was a lil shota I used to play with my dick a bunch and stretch it out and shit in the bath

And now I've a small red flap of excess skin just under my g spot
>>
Didn't the fact it hurt or bled when you picked it clue you in?
>>
>>28470044
It bled a lot but I just ignored the pain. I had a lot of issues as a kid that I ignored that turned out to be shit like cysts, tumors, etc.
>>
>>28470028
what does playing with your dick have to do with shitting in a tub
how did shitting and playing with your dick give you a skin tag on your prostate
what the actual fuck am i reading here
>>
>>28470026
Actually, the cartilage in the joints is not innervated, the pain in osteoarthritis is the bone reacting.
>>
>>28470097
I think he meant "and shit" in the context of "other things", not literaly taking a shit in the bath.
>>
>>28470271
No, I really did take shits in the bath and then eat them while I masturbated
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.