[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to bleed to death? Or just bleeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: blood.png (782 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
blood.png
782 KB, 960x544
What does it feel like to bleed to death?

Or just bleeding out in general.
>>
cold
start fading, almost like getting dizzy, ready to pass out
narrow vision
can't talk
>>
>>28469943
>to death?

What is it with all these anons asking what suicide and death feels like? NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28469943

you slowly start to lose conciousness, your body feels lighter and becomes harder for your senses to focus.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (91 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
91 KB, 681x1024
>>28469994
>>28470012
If by some chance, you failed to bleed to death. Could you get brain damage from the blood loss?
>>
>>28470043
yes. loss of blood to any organ (including the brain) can damage that organ.
>>
I slashed my wrists open as a teenager. It hurt pretty bad, but obviously the pain of that was primarily from the wound rather than the actual bleeding. You have to cut deep to severe the arteries. I only managed to do that on one wrist, the other was more superficial.

It was just pain, and then I felt cold, and then passing out was just like fainting if you've ever fainted (assuming it's the same for everyone). It wasn't like falling asleep. I felt really nauseous, and then my vision started clouding over, and then I was waking up in hospital.

It's not fun. My later attempt at ODing was much better. I passed out before any nasty stuff happened (but the pain after that was even worse, holy shit).
>>
>>28470043

depends on how much oxygen you lose during that time and where you're bleeding from, but it's quite possible.
>>
File: blood.jpg (158 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
158 KB, 500x350
>>28470116
>>28470091
Hypothetically, if you are bleeding from the wrists, what are the odds of your brain being damaged from loss of blood providing you survive?
>>
>>28470105
Can you please greentext your wrist slitting attempt?

How did you land up surviving?
>>
For me, I stabbed myself because autist and spas hands. You feel weak and a drain of energy. You lose your senses slowly and you feel sick. It sucks
>>
>>28470167
depends on how long you are unattended. with minor cuts you could last a long time and have minimal brain damage.

but, hypothetically, don't be an idiot.
>>
>>28470185
It's really not a very interesting story

>Be 16
>Picked a day I knew I'd have the house to myself for several hours
>Put my notes on the coffee table and in my brother's room
>Ran a bath (such a cliche to slit your wrists in the bath, but I was thinking it would make for easier clean up at least)
>Lie in the bath with the razors I had bought
>Try to cut one wrist
>Can't really go deep because the razor was double edged and it was cutting into my hand (about to kill myself, tiny cuts on hands too much to bear)
>Get out of the bath and wrap duct tape around one side of each
>Go back
>Have to full on stab and drag down my arm for any sort of results (it's pretty obvious when you hit the right spot)
>Arm shakes to much when trying to do the other one that I can't get as deep, decide to leave it
>Just lie there and wait to die

As for surviving, my brother came home. I thought he was going straight to work from school but the store had been held up so they closed for the night. He tried to go to the bathroom and when I didn't answer his knocks he thought I had fallen asleep or something and opened the lock from the outside (we have one of those stupid public bathroom locks, so he just needed to twist the little "occupied" thing around) and found me.

It must have been just really great timing. I'm not sure how long passed between me cutting myself open and him getting home, but I know I watched judge judy before I got in the bath (lol) which ended at 4:30, and he called 911 at about 5:20.
>>
Got stabbed and it took over a half an hour to get to the hospital.
That DMT rush was divine!
I've never done weed or coke or heroin or meth but, that DMT...
11/10 would try again.
>>
>>28469943
You get really cold, like colder than you've ever been, and then you go to sleep.
>>
>>28470507
Why didn't you cut your throat instead?
>>
>>28469998
off by one. Somebody could have come close to death by bleeding and got medical attention. OFC nobody knows what it is like to die.
>>
>>28469994
My life right there desupai xD
>>
>>28472042
Because he's prob an attention whore cunt and didn't actually want to kill himself for real.
>>
I always wanted to cut myself for attention but i'm too pussy for pain. i was also thinking slitting my wrist but my mind says no
>>
>>28473362
>Because he's prob an attention whore cunt and didn't actually want to kill himself for real.
don't we all?
>>
>>28469943
you become light headed I imagine form lack of bloodflow
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.