[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giving former sex buddy a birthday present?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 51gMkITRvwL._UL1500_.jpg (69 KB, 1500x1497) Image search: [Google]
51gMkITRvwL._UL1500_.jpg
69 KB, 1500x1497
It's his birthday this month. We slept together for two years and then cut it off last month. Anyway, it's his birthday this month and though I know gifting isn't the normal etiquette for a sex bud, I got him a Hunter S. Thompson cigarette holder and a book on evolution which I know he will love/just wondering how I should give it to him/approach the subject with him?
>>
>It's his birthday
>"happy birthday!"
>*give gifts*

How are you this autistic?
>>
You know how we love the fact that inferior beings eventually die, leaving little to no offspring to the great benefit of the species and the ecosystem?
Here's an entire book detailing that phenomenon. Oh and here's something you can use to hold your cigarettes until they finally kill you, fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>28469680
>cigarette holder
How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>28469893
johnny depp has it the whole time in this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2pgWsYSyUA
>>
>>28469893
How old are you? It filters cigarettes even further by drawing smoke through a larger space.
>>
>>28469927
I see.

>>28469977
23. I've never heard about it before.

>It filters cigarettes even further by drawing smoke through a larger space.
Wouldn't it just be like a bong where you get more smoke all at once?
>>
>>28469680
>I got him a Hunter S. Thompson cigarette holder and a book on evolution which I know he will love
sounds like a real stand up faggot, is he gay now? is that why you guys stopped boning?
>>
>cigarette holder
>book on evolution

Saving the fedora and superior nippon steel for Christmas?
>>
>>28469680
Are you a gril?
Anyways it's a fucking stupid idea
And also fucking normie yada yada yada
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.