[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you learned how to lucid dream yet? You can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: anime girl dons sunglasses.jpg (112 KB, 458x413) Image search: [Google]
anime girl dons sunglasses.jpg
112 KB, 458x413
Why haven't you learned how to lucid dream yet? You can do figuratively ANYTHING
>>
Not literally? Dropped
>>
>>28469546
Because that shit's a big fucking investment of time to get one lucid dream. I'd rather do meditation and build my soul up to godhood for eternity.
>>
>>28469546
Even more escapism sounds like a recipe for disaster, family.
>>
My dreams are already crazy as fuck and entertaining to me, i dont wanna bother investing more time to get such a minimal reward plus i lack imagination i dont even know what i would do inside a dream
>>
>>28469756
This

Just take vitamin b6 pills twice a week before bed and you'll get some gnarly-ass dreams. Your subconscious can think of better dreams than your conscious mind can
>>
>>28469914
Its not really a big effort. All it took me was pinching myself a couple of times every day for two weeks.

>>28469914
>>28469956
You still have non-lucid dreams. I have lucid dreams maybe 2-3 nights a week
>>
>>28470122
I know. My point is that non-lucid dreams on v-b6 are even better than lucid dreams, which I've had 4 times. Especially when you consider the work needed for lucid dreams.

Nothing like waking up after an extremely vivid dream and writing it down, thinking how the fuck your mind can come up with this shit. In a thousand years of lucid dreaming I wouldn't be able to come up with half the shit in my non-lucid dreams.
>>
Had some pretty cool lucid dreams desu. Only problem is I can never conjure up a girl to have sex with without waking up
>>
I always go 'oh shit I'm in a dream' and as soon as I begin to think consciously I wake up. I don't really know how to control how I think unconsciously if I'm conscious about it not being real
>>
>>28469546
I tried before but I kept having nightmares and sleep paralysis so I uit.
>>
>>28470802
That's only if you do it in a retarded fucking way
Did you go about it with the 'stay still and don't move' method? That thing causes paralysis and hallucinations before you sleep
>>
>>28470841
What's the best method? I tried the sleep paralysis method years ago when I was a dumb kid, and it was so creepy I never tried again.
>>
>>28470730
This.
I got shitton of crazy awesome stories
>>
I've been trying WILD but everytime I wake up to my alarm I just say fuck it and go back to sleep. One of the guides I read said to stay up for an hour but don't use the computer because of melatonin or some shit.
>>
Every time I manage it I just end up rocket jumping or "surfing" like I'm playing CS or TF2.
>>
What is the difference between lucid dreaming and using your imagination?
>>
>>28472789
I've never experienced lucid dreaming but I guess it just feels like it's actually real
>>
>>28472789
during REM sleep your brain is operating at a higher level, thus lucid dreams would be much more "real" than daydreaming or your imagination could ever conjure up

though I've heard of people claiming to be able to have daydreams as vivid as lucid dreams (like Tesla) I doubt their authenticity
>>
>>28472893
Just whenever I daydream I get these crazy space battles that are the cooled things I have ever and if a lucid dream would help me even more I am in easily
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 560x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 560x601
I had really fucked up nightmares a few times inbetween amazing lucid ones and that was enough for me to take a break for like 4 years.
>>
>>28469546
Because I conditioned myself to not remember dreams and to literally feel like I dont dream. The sleep seems faster and I dont have to deal with repressed fantasies I couldnt solve or would feel depressed about waking up in the morning. I dont want to know what I dream about.
>>
coolest* seen*
absolutely terribly written :P
>>
>>28472972
I've dreamed out my whole life up to 40ish a few time where I have overwhelming success and afterwards I always feel sad for about a day
>>
>>28470841
I still do it that way if I want to lucid dream and it works 50% of the time. I kind of enjoy the paralysis and hallucinations, nightmares are nowhere near as bad as how much I hate my life so the feat is a bonus
>>
40 as in age
>>28473003
>>
I was learning it but then suddenly on a strange night i had a weird semi lucid dream and since then i can barly remember my dreams anymore.
Which is shitty because i had was working towards at least 5 lucid dreams a week.

I suspect my subconsciousness blocked my memory of my dreams for some reason. Maybe because i always tried having sex with girls in my lucid dreams who nows.

But my memory is slowly in a few weeks when i'm not so busy(searching for a job atm) i'll start the "training" again.

My goal is to create basically a "second world" in anime style in my dreams where i will have a life and everything.
I read of a guy whoch lierally had a lucid dream which felt for him like years(in just one night) and he had a wife,kids and everything and he was in a sci fi scenario.

But i guess you must be a genius to dream like that but oh well a few min in a anime world per night is fine for me.
>>
>>28469546

Shit's impossible. I've been trying for years.
>>
>>28469546
>learn how to lucid dream
>try to turn the sky colors
>can't
>try to go through mirrors
>can't
>try to dream about qts
>they turn into my mom

I got fucking gypped.
>>
The risk of terrible nightmares and sleep paralysis scares me off.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.