[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so high right now Smoking weed is the only way I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: 1462669975843.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462669975843.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
I'm so high right now

Smoking weed is the only way I can with being a loser robot

Bout to smoke these joints and watch some true detective
>>
>is the only way I can with being a loser

u wot
>>
>Bout to smoke these joints

Why do you need more than one? Why not just roll one bigger one in the first place?
>>
>joints
>not blunts

14 year old highschooler that listens to wiz khalifa or 60 year old man detected. joints are shit. blunts burn better

>inb4 MUH TASTE THE WEED!

You're already wasting it and fucking up the taste with the paper. Might as well make it burn better and slower.
>>
>>28469561
>blunts burn better

wat

Surely that will depend entirely on the quality of the weed and the roll? How will it being in a blunt wrap rather than a paper make it burn differently?

Not to mention that a blunt requires at least most of a g to do any real justice, more ideally. Sometimes people want to be able to smoke a small amount easily without killing their throat and lungs sucking on a big brown dick of a blunt
>>
File: disgust.jpg (3 KB, 169x174) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
3 KB, 169x174
>>28469561
>not strictly doing bong rips
>>
>>28469627
>bong rips

Get a load of this 13 year old yea man fuck smoke the weed 420 snoop doggydawg

>not doing dabs of pure OG kush resin from your solid gold bubbler
>>
>>28469627
I pretty much do, actually. That's why I said "You're already wasting it and fucking up the taste with the paper" cause I know ripping a bong wastes less and gets me higher and tastes good. But the occasional blunt to chill after work is unreplacable
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 639x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 639x602
>>28469627
>not smoking hash off a nail rig
What is this fucking casual thread?
If weed is your answer to being a robot, at least do it right.
Who of you faggots even grows their own killer dank? or makes their own hash?
Or even has ever made fucking green dragon?
>>
>>28469599
You can roll skinny blunts and they burn slower because the leaf is thicker. I like pinching off a little into a one hitter. The only bad part with this is that it can be annoying to keep packing.
>>
>>28469599
dude, have you ever smoked a joint, then smoked a blunt? With the joint, the fire sometimes runs down the paper (happens with blunts too, but not nearly as much) the joint burns fast as fuck and all of your weed smoke is just flying everywhere into the air. plus they're so delicate that a little water or anything else fucks up the whole thing, pokes a hole in it, rips it, etc

A blunt is sturdy, the weed and outer blunt wrap burn together and the blunt wrap "melts"(not literally but cant think of a better word) around the weed to make a better cherry, it's not delicate as fuck, just is overall 100x better. There's nothing like a good rolled blunt. Learn to roll your own blunts, and after you roll your first pearled blunt and smoke it yourself, you will feel the blunt fever nigga
>>
>>28469521
He's high, cut him some slack.
>>
>>28469682
>Rig

Yeah i love when i want to smoke i have to pull out torches and all other kinds of fucking devices just to take a hit and look like a tweaker, fucking millennials and their gay toys.
>>
I feel like joints are kind of a waste, but sometimes I just cant resist rolling them.
>>
File: 1436605047570.gif (712 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436605047570.gif
712 KB, 500x500
>>28469561
>>28469544

>Joints, Blunt

Okay guys. Listen up. This is WEED GOSPEL right here. I'm going to tell you what is what.

Joint: Useless in most cases except getting high with friends

Blunts: The superior way to get faded with your friends

Pipe: Good for if you need a quick hit in a vehicle or need a portable piece to get you faded with a nice buzz

Bong: The most superior form of smoking. Much like the Personal computer, a bong is an at-home or inside object that you wouldn't normally showcase outside. Despite this shortcoming it is the most efficient way to smoke gas and get blasted.

TL;DR
Bong > Pipe ~ Blunt > Joint
>>
File: fedora240.png (350 KB, 374x366) Image search: [Google]
fedora240.png
350 KB, 374x366
>>28469936
>Joint: Useless
>>
File: 1449730109096.jpg (9 KB, 320x295) Image search: [Google]
1449730109096.jpg
9 KB, 320x295
>>28470095
Source: A decade of trying multiple forms (shatter, dab, edibles, joint, blunt, bong, pipe, etc).

Joints are only celebrated by the -real- fedora tippers of weed. The ones who want to design stupid ass shit with their weed and play with it the same way children play with their food.
>>
File: fedora87.jpg (70 KB, 680x826) Image search: [Google]
fedora87.jpg
70 KB, 680x826
>>28470150
>Joints are only celebrated by the -real- fedora tippers of weed
>>
I have one friend who's more autistic than me. He comes over with pot to try and be my friend. Is it bad to steal a nug from him every so often?
>>
File: 1454087184384.jpg (48 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1454087184384.jpg
48 KB, 387x357
>>28470175
My point is proven by the fact you've posted 2 fedora-tip images and I don't even have a folder for gay shit like that
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Bought this little bitch yesterday. Got really sick of rolling fat as fuck blunts all the time
>>
>>28469798
At least you get high, unlike fucking nigger rolls.
>>
>>28469845
this. i remember reading how ~1/3 of the smoke from rolled stuff is wasted from the cherry burning but i still roll every now and then. i typically only smoke a half gram a day if i use my bong, but i get up to 1-2 grams when i use rolled stuff

>>28469798
you gotta try it man. i thought the same thing, but when taking 1 hit gets you higher than a whole blunt, it changes things. yeah you gotta get the "equipment" out, but you've already gotten blasted to the stars by the time you'd have rolled a doobie or blunt
>>
>>28470293
i just broke my third bowl in 3 weeks

feelsbadman
>>
>>28470753
Get one of those bouncy glass bowls that don't break
>>
I smoked so much that it got to the point where I can't get stoned at all. I'm slowing down and enjoying it a lot more. Hopefully I'll whittle my tolerance down.
>>
>>28469495
who /bottle tokes/ here?
where my budget quebec stoners at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J2NneKEuTQ
>>
>>28469561
ayy lmao weed dude
>>
>>28469936
very true bongs conserve weed joints and blunts should be an occasional thing
>>
How do you guys obtain your weed? I don't really hang around with people that smoke and I don't want to go into a sketchy neighborhood.
>>
File: 1462311822455.jpg (69 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
1462311822455.jpg
69 KB, 434x575
>tfw you vape your weed and don't know if it's superior or not, and the main reason you vape is to hide the smell
>>
>>28469936

What about edibles? I heard they give you most bang for your buck.
>>
>>28471934
Vaping is so much more efficent than smoking. You get higher on a lot less weed, especially if it's grade a stuff. I can get by smoking/vaping everyday only using an 1/8 every 2 weeks. The discreetness is a bonus if you live somewhere not 420 friendly
>>
>>28471423
I went from having one fat dealer who would rip me off every single time to having 3 separate bro dealers all who scale it out every time, deliver it, and have fire shit, all from literally just going to the store every day to buy blunts, seeing someone else who looks chill buying blunts, and talking to them. Also the app Yik Yak.
>>
>>28471934
vaping is great but if i just vape and dont smoke i dont really get satisfied. i like a hit off a vape then a fat blunt or a few bowls to smoke while the vape hits me
>>
who /double inhale/ here?

>take a bong hit
>chase it with air to really get it in my lungs
>blow about half of it out
>inhale the rest back deeply into my lungs
>blow it out

gets you stupid high but dont do it more than once or twice a sesh unless you wanna get black lung

>inb4 "most of the thc is absorbed within 3 seconds" meme
>>
File: 1410382205644.png (123 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
1410382205644.png
123 KB, 356x333
anyone else have problems with coughing?

I don't smoke cigarettes and I'm 19. I've been smoking pot daily for almost 3 years now. I usually get mid to high quality nugs.

my issue is that I can't take big hit without coughing and wasting the smoke. I usually smoke by myself, but once in a blue moon I'll smoke with some other faggots and they take these huge rips off bowls, blow out huge clouds and make me feel like a cuck with the way i nurse a bowl so i dont cough

either i'm just a pussy fag or pot is giving me a cough. i thought that only happened with tobacco
>>
>>28472274
I do this with my vaporizer. You can put it on a high temperature and get thicker vapor clouds, but when you eventually exhale it is proper that nothing comes out, as it is completely absorbed. If you are looking for cool clouds it's only wasting marijuana (in the most autistic way possible). This makes the whole process more expedient, on lower temperatures I am sitting there for up to 40 minutes.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.