[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here /blacksheepofthefamily/ ? >shy >awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 83a.png (133 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133 KB, 528x321
Anyone else here /blacksheepofthefamily/ ?
>shy
>awkward
>failed school 2 times
>>
>2 sisters, graduated and with children
>I'm still living with mom and can't get a job
>>
>tfw they all go out without you
>"you wouldnt have liked it anyway anon"

>tfw they're all upstairs talking and laughing
>don't know how to talk to people and dont want to ruin the fun so you stay in your room

feels bad
>>
>parents disowned me when I was 17
>homeless and addicted to heroin for three years
>end up tatted and lots of piercings
>go to rehab, get straight
>get degree, good job
>parents still won't speak to me.
>>
>tfw the only one in the familia to get higher education
>started working early
>artistically talented
>in a political party
>been the only one to support parents for a while
>good social life
>rarely ever fail at anything and always do things by myself
>tfw still the black sheep of the family because I'm an ftm tranny
For real. I'm left out, the pride is in my brother because he managed to impregnate a countryside girl. I doubt I'll even be allowed to see their kid, the brother still doesn't use my male name despite changing it legally and looking like a dude, which is not surprising considering we avoid each other and he didn't get an opportunity to get used to it.
>>
>>28469422
>be poor and black
>soon to be 23 yr old virgin
>suck at sports and no interest in them
>actually graduate high school
>>
>>28469894
dat normalfagness
>>
>>28469422
im the black sheep, drop out, phych ward, drugs, dress like a degenerate edgelord, tattoos, weed lmao, cant drive (not dont, CANT), minwage for 5 years in a row at same job, my gran and me mum love me thats all that counts really yeah?
>>
>>28469422
>drug addict
>can't hold a job
>not sharing the same religious beliefs
Why does god hate me so much
>>
>>28469422
I'm the only white sheep in a family of black sheep. Only one who hasn't been to jail, doesn't do drugs, went to higher education and has held a job for any significant period.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.