[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a little pet spider, I'm not sure what to name him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
I have a little pet spider, I'm not sure what to name him. I found him hiding beside my toilet bowl.
>>
Do you feed it? I used to throw ants to my pet spider sometimes. They don't waste any time when something is caught in their web.
>>
>>28469234

his name is Mark now. how long has Mark been there?
>>
>>28469266
I don't know. I like to think he's always been here and I'm just his tenant.
>>
File: why r9k is better than b.png (283 KB, 1484x555) Image search: [Google]
why r9k is better than b.png
283 KB, 1484x555
>>28469234
if you gonna post such an old and overused one, at least post a good one
>>
>>28469234
he's cute
I'm getting a robot spider that I'm naming Mishka
>>
If it's female you should name her Achrya.
If it's male you should name him Skippy or something.
>>
>>28469234
I hope you are not going to kill it. Especially not since summer is coming. Spiders are good at killing ""some"" mosquitoes.
>>
>>28469307
I wouldn't. I don't believe in karma but hurting for the sake of hurting something seems low class and vulgar
>>
>>28469262
I might throw it a moth or something if i see its web
>>
File: 20131224_173206.jpg (424 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
20131224_173206.jpg
424 KB, 1632x1224
>Move in to house with my friend
>Summertime
>find this in our retaining wall
>feed it crickets from the pet store
>builds up solid carpet of web inch off the ground
>leaves a trail along the outside of the web that allows it to shit (no kidding, there were white dots all along the edge of the tank)
>commentated like a gladiator arena when we dumped the crickets in
>some made it to safety, others were bitten immediately and paralyzed while she found more
>one tries to escape under the carpet of web
>spider actually reaches under the web and back, pulls it up like a fucking horror movie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.