[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what are some good household items that you can kill yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1439901450386.jpg (110 KB, 674x900) Image search: [Google]
1439901450386.jpg
110 KB, 674x900
Guys, what are some good household items that you can kill yourself with?
I've already searched the house for bleach but it appears that I don't have any, so I'm gonna have to improvise a bit here
The good ole toaster n tub is an option but idk how effective it is, could that kill?
Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks
>>
jump in front of a train or off a tall building you ffffffffffucking pussy
>>
>>28469265
Train is lame, but I could probably get myself up on this crane at a nearby workplace
But that requires some balls to accomplish, t b h id rather just chug some less-than-healthy substance at home and die off that way
>>
Buy some potassium ferrocyanide, sulfuric acid and a big flat-bottom flask (1, 2 or 5 litres). Mix everything together and heat it up. Collect the evolved gas over water or in some big balloon. Inhale it. Die.
>>
>>28469217
Anything with an edge.
Like kitchen knife, this thread, etc.
>>
>>28469572
Where do I cut? don't wanna end up like those faggots with giant scars that span their forearm because they missed whatever that thing you're supposed to cut is
>>
Why don't you just hang yourself?

I'm considering doing it but too lazy to get a rope so I just stay in bed all day wishing I did it
>>
>>28469315

Staple yourself in the throat repeatedly.
>>
>>28469636
That's my problem too, I have nothing to hang myself on, got no rope that's good enough
>>
>>28469614

>Where do I cut?

Hahahaha are you 15 years old?

Slit your throat if you don't know where to cut on your arm.

I've heard gurgling on your own blood for a solid minute before succumbing to exsanguination is pretty nice.
>>
Sell everything you have and get a gun, it's not like your going to need anything when your dead.
>>
>>28469672
Go out and find a tree in the bush at 2am.. You'd actually buy a rope if you were serious

Could always take a lethal amount of painkillers and suffer slowly before your liver shuts down
>>
>>28469217
Whatever you do, make sure it's quick and painless. Don't hurt any more than you already have, Anon.
>>
You could probably find free rope on Craigslist or something
>>
>>28469796
>Finding free rope on the internet
This made me Chuckle for some reason
>>
>>28469758
Stupid method
>>
>>28469767
Painless doesn't matter, the problem is equipment
All the stores are closed and I need to be dead before tomorrow to dodge the final I'm fucking up, also I live in a shitty europoor country so there's no guns to buy
Probably just gonna dig through mom's medicine and do a wonderblend of anything I can find
>>
>>28469217
I heard stories of people going to a firing range and shooting themselves in the head there.

Just don't be a dick and jump infront of a trolley or something man, those people have to use that shit for work or school or something.

If you're gonna hang yourself make sure it's at least six feet off the ground and you put the knot for the noose on your left side so that the force breaks your neck and you die instantly. I'm sure you don't want to just dangle there embarrassed and suffocating like a fucking idiot right?

Don't drink bleach you won't die immediately and you'll want to save yourself. Don't exit bag either because you'll want to save yourself. If you try and take sleeping pills with an exit bag...
(cont)
>>
>>28469856
This is because of a final?
How soon would you get the results back if you failed it?
>>
>>28469969
The final is just what pushed me over the limit
I've got fuckloads of other problems to deal with but the anxiety of getting through uni without failing on top of all that really doesn't work, I don't want to face the next day because I've seen failure way too many times already
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x240
If you're in AUS we can do a suicide group

Got a few guns already and 2 mates
Gonna make them pay
>>
>>28469963
Your body will realize a second before dying that you aren't getting any actual oxygen and it will try and save itself by tearing the bag. If/when this happens you'll be fucked and live. But because you went so long without oxygen you'll have guaranteed brain damage, or become brain dead. So you are dead in a sense but not really.

Look if you're planning to kill yourself because of some gay shut like "OMG I'm failing a test" or a final or because some girl left you fuck outta here you Normie bitch.

This isn't a joke. Suicide isn't some quick answer to a problem that's easily fixed it's a last option. Your life isn't something so worthless as to kill yourself over a test or some girl or some beta shit. Some people have actual problems and suicide is sometimes the only solution.

People who want to kill themselves over something as arbitrary and worthless as a fucking school test really don't have any concept of life and death.
>>
>>28469432
>potassium ferrocyanide
Which one?
Potassiumhexacyanoferrate(II) or Potassiumhexacyanoferrate(III)?
>>
>>28470100
Aw fuck, wrong continent pal
>>28470140
Read other post I made, school is really just the last problem but fuck if I can handle that on top of all the other shit
My family are indebted scum who try to take whatever money I make and I haven't not regretted a single breath since the age of 5, I tried climbing out of this shithole but it won't happen
>>
>>28469217
Use one of your guns.
>>
>>28469217
What the fuck is up with you guys choosing the most painful and least deadly methods to kill yourselves? Bleach, seriously? Wouldn't it take like hours of agony until your body failed? Even hanging is actually quite painful BTW. Just jump of a tall building or a bridge, if you live near a city that shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>28470057
Just don't go to school anon.
what do you have to lose?
>>
>>28470394
But I have to in order to progress anywhere in life
Staying home isn't an option because then my shit parent and my shit sibling will howl at me for not getting educated which means I won't get a good job eventually to pay for their parasite asses
>>
>>28470467
He means don't go to the final. Run away or something, you don't need to be in the finals room if you don't want to take the thing. Use the next morning to prepare your death instead of writing some test
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.