[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are still people here who unironically believe the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Atomic-327586.jpg (64 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Atomic-327586.jpg
64 KB, 590x350
>There are still people here who unironically believe the Hiroshima myth.

According to 'scientists' a nuclear bomb is supposed to leave an area uninhabitable for 100 years, take a look at Hiroshima today looks habitable; in fact it has a population of approaching 2 million; in fact, vegetation began growing within a month after the bombing and the Japanese people began reconstruction almost immediately.
>>
>>28469036
>he doesn't realise that world war 2 itself was a myth

Fucking pleb. None of it ever happened.
>>
>>28469036
I think the nuclear decay of the early nukes were pretty short, but I haven't studied any of that. Why would it be a hoax though? What's the point?
>>
File: dat_boi_here.jpg (41 KB, 960x472) Image search: [Google]
dat_boi_here.jpg
41 KB, 960x472
The Americans didn't drop a nuclear bomb on hiroshima, it was just Chuck Norris farted.
>>
File: tokyo firebombing.jpg (93 KB, 699x538) Image search: [Google]
tokyo firebombing.jpg
93 KB, 699x538
The damage caused to Hiroshima is consistent with the firebomb attacks used in other Japanese cities, those with burns were simply victims of the intense fire following a completely conventional attack, birth defects caused by 'radiation' are just as equally explained by malnutrition and most damning of all there is no evidence of radiation-related disease present in the children of survivors.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>28469058
>to stop the soviets invading japan
>to create a phony deterrent
>to syphon trillions of dollars into the military industrial complex
gee anon i don't know
>>
>>28469148
Huh, didn't think of that. Care to elaborate? Why did Japan surrender instead of dying out? Would have been for the better tbhhhbh
>>
>>28469036
That's because it was an a-bonb not an h-bomb you fucking tard.
>>
>>28469177
>Why did Japan surrender instead of dying out?
To save face.
Japan's leadership knew the war was lost and wanted make peace, but this act of betrayal would have caused a revolution, so they concocted a scenario to frighten japanese people into surrendering, ie the threat of fictional atomic bombs.
>>
>>28469091
>there is no evidence of radiation-related disease present in the children of survivors.

Utterly false.
>>
>>28469036
>According to 'scientists' a nuclear bomb is supposed to leave an area uninhabitable for 100 years
you dont understand radioactive contamination at all, so why should I listen to you?

there is no fixed number of years
depending on the type of bomb it could be inhabitable immediately or take thousands of years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.