[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl opens up to me >tells me she likes me >tell her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 499x499
>girl opens up to me
>tells me she likes me
>tell her I like her too
>the next day ignores me
>see her today
>asks me if I think she looks pretty
>call her an insecure slut
>starts crying
>everyone thinks I'm an asshole now
>>
>>28468557
You did the right thing. Now she knows what's up and won't fuck around and you have greater potential to slam her pu$$.

Good job.
>>
File: CiEmy2CVIAAVvkM.jpg (40 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CiEmy2CVIAAVvkM.jpg
40 KB, 600x1067
WOW M8 WHAT A SAVAGE. WOW SAVAGE MONSTER, D E V I L I S H, S A T A N I C, ETC ETC ETC.

WITTY GUY 10/10
>>
You have to be kind of an asshole with girls, but I'm not sure you're doing it right. Text her later in the week like nothing happened and ask her if she wants to do something this Friday, if you want. Just be cavalier about it, like you are now. Don't apologize, but don't conmpletely disregard her feelings either. You were right not to stroke her ego, but you might have crossed a line calling her a slut.
>>
>>28468557
Anon you fucking autist. Kill yourself desu.
>>
>>28468557
And you still cry about tfw no gf
Hmmmmmmmm
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.