[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crying Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14
File: Smug0003.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Smug0003.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
So what's made you cry this week, /r9k/?
>>
was nearly in tears a few minutes ago
I dont know what did it
i just dont like being alive
but i can't kill myself
i want off this ride
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Waking up every day with no husky to cuddle.
>>
>>28468493
What's up with you and wanting a fucking husky?
You post this shit with the exact same reaction image every day.
>>
my birthday

another year of being worthless
>>
>>28468508

I just really want a husky.....
>>
>>28468437
i tear up every time I remember people in big cities don't have starry nights. seriously, there should be a day without lights once a year. people forget what they are a part of and get pettier and pettier, thinking their little world is all there is.
>>
File: 1396779843374.png (495 KB, 769x1162) Image search: [Google]
1396779843374.png
495 KB, 769x1162
>>28468528

Do you want to fuck your husky, natsumi? I am asking seriously and expect a serious answer, okay?
>>
>>28468650

wan wans aren't for lewding.
>>
>>28468479
>was nearly in tears a few minutes ago
>I dont know what did it

>Waking up every day with no husky to cuddle.

>i tear up every time I remember people in big cities don't have starry nights.

Do you seriously wonder why you are alone?
>>
>>28468437

I think i've reached the point where you don't even cry anymore, because you know nothing will ever change. I think i've almost reached ataraxy, i really don't care about anything anymore.
>>
I was watching an episode of Pretty Cure, there was some really tense fight scene. There was nothing tragic or sad or anything, but suddenly my eyes were watering. My breathe started to spasm, and I thought I was laughing, but after a moment I realized I was crying. For some reason a child's cartoon show was making me cry harder than I had in years. I can only admit this on an anonymous image board, though.
>>
File: 1435471069986.png (116 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1435471069986.png
116 KB, 600x700
I'm mostly past the point of crying now. It happens every few months at most.
>>
File: cf5.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
cf5.png
187 KB, 400x750
The only girl I've ever loved just cut me off and now I have no hope for my future knowing she's going to find someone else while I sit here rotting away

Also I'm getting fired from my job

Why do I even try
>>
Cried yesterday I think. Been crying a lot lately because my life sucks and keeps getting worse. Being a neet was a bad idea.
>>
>>28468437
almost shed a tear when listening to James blake's new album and Radiohead's new album

i don't cry often tbqh
>>
>>28468437
Anime.
In particular: the MC of ERASED not choosing the girl he went back in time to save and seeing her and a background character's baby after he woke up from a 15 year coma the bad guy put him in and got away with.

It should be called KEKED
>>
>>28468437
I never cry but I was close to do it months ago when I got really really angry

I got those anger tears
>>
>>28468437
Cried a lil bit watching chappie today when yolandi told chappie she loved him. Idk I weep easy
>>
tyDi - Somebody For Me
>>
File: 1454308271062.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1454308271062.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>ITT: fucking normies who are able to cry
reeee
>>
>>28468493
My male friend has a Husky Shepard mix.

She's a very personable doggo.

>come over to his house and pick up some beef jerky on the way
>she literally rests her chin in my lap giving me the sad eyes while lowly whining because she REALLY wants beef jerky
>>
>>28469257

>tfw no husky to feed beef jerky
>>
File: 28451985.png (120 KB, 1565x805) Image search: [Google]
28451985.png
120 KB, 1565x805
>>28469065
Being NEET is the absolute greatest thing you can be, you just need to wield your power properly young padawan.
>>
>>28468493
You have shit taste, I want a jack rusell which is objectively better than a husky
>>
>>28469312
Neetdom being fun is highly dependent on the state of your parents if you ask me. My parents are both ill physically and mentally and progressively have gotten worse. It's hell being around them 24/7. I suppose if you had rich, healthy parents that gave you your own place it would be great.
>>
>>28469396
It is, you are completely right
>>
>tfw in love with best friend
>tfw in ambiguous territory with each other
>tfw they'll never love me the way I love them
It hurts but I can't leave
>>
Anyone else want to cry but can't? There are times where I feel intense sadness but I can't cry. Not sure what it is.
>>
>>28470325
It's because you already suffered enough. You became desensitized to sadness, much like violence trauma victims become desensitized to violence
>>
It's my birthday
I'm not original
>>
>>28468525
As I said I am not original
>>
>>28470443
Is it possible to unlearn it or am I fucked?
>>
>>28468437
Realized that i had no goals in life and would never put in the effort to even try to get one and now i'm looking for ways to die.
>>
>>28470617
I'd say it depends on the person and how far gone you are, but I really have no clue
>>
>in love with best friend
>someone said we would be a great couple
>she says "haha, no, it would ruin our friendship"
>then she proceeds to fuck a chad
>i feel to empty to cry
>>
My mother kicked me out of the house on Mother's Day.
>>
>>28470776
Story time. What did you do to warrant this reaction?
>>
Alright story time (Just happened today)

>Be me
>Me and this 8/10 qt both like each other and we both know it
>We playfully flirt and shit
>Decided that I should ask her out today because I knew she would say yes
>Think of what I am gonna say through out the day
>Time comes for me to go to me only class with her
>We talk as we usually do
>"Anon, you know me and Kevin are dating now."
>Fucking die inside
>"He asked me out this morning."
>Try and put on a cheerful demeanor
>Later she comes and talks to me
>"Oh my god, me an Kevin just kissed."

This literally just happened today and I am fucking pissed, I should probably just an hero it and be done with this fucking bullshit world
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 702x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 702x651
>>28470794
>be me
>come back from uni after spending a shitload of allnighters and finals
>everything's fine at home, peace
>wake up at 730 am for Mother's Day
>give mom a card with siblings, all smiles
>go to brunch
>walk the boardwalk for a little
>tiki bar
>go back in the car
>come back home
>mother asks us to clean the house while we're gone, I pass out on the couch
>30 mins later, mom is screaming and violently shaking me to get up and clean
>wtf.jpg
>literally screaming her head off at me and my siblings, can hear it from around the block
>my grandmother is with us too
>she tells my mom to stop yelling at us
>she tells my grandmother to shut her
mouth
>I go apesht
>tell her to never fucking talk to her like that ever again
>she starts crying, I keep yelling
>calls me a fuck, disgusting pig, bastard etc.
>tells me to leave
>I leave
>come back later
>we all apologize because it's Mother's Day even though it was 100% her fault
>next day she holds a grudge and still swears and shit at me

Right now we're not talking, so yeah
>>
>>28470920
She's testing your reactions to see if you really like her. I hope for your sake you're not very good at hiding your emotions. Just be real with her homeboy
>>
>>28470971
Except I fucking watched her kiss him
>>
>>28470466
Happy birthday anon. I hope something comes along to make today better.
>>
>>28470925
Oh, so she's crazy. Good luck anon
>>
>>28471017
My original advice still stands. Be real with her, if it makes you mad tell her it makes you mad. If you don't want to do that (because you suck?) then just slowly distance yourself from her. You don't want that toxic shit in your life
>>
>>28471078
I don't even know how to describe my mother. I love her to death, she cares more about her children than herself, but every 5-7 times a year she gets this insanely crazy outburst.

I think it's due to alcohol. She only gets this insane when she drinks and all of these violent crazy outbursts happens on holidays (where there's an excuse to drink/a lot of alcohol)
>>
>>28469088
If my taste was that bad I'd cry as well
>>
File: 1447453915100.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1447453915100.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>28470325
>>28470443
>You became desensitized to sadness
I don't believe this.
I feel sad all the time.
I feel tears swelling up behind my eyes.
But it just won't come out.
>>
>>28471128
Except she isn't gonna leave him anytime soon, and in a couple of weeks I might not even see her ever again.
>>
>>28468437
Mirror reflection
>>
File: 4L_vMNVUoB4.jpg (51 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
4L_vMNVUoB4.jpg
51 KB, 509x619
>>28471017
You should tell her to not talk about that. She'll get how you feel about her and probably stop. If you don't, it will keep happening and killing you inside (happened to me).
>>
>>28468437
May 2 - realized I wasted my life playing video games so I quit cold turkey
May 3 - my life has nothing but mediocrity
May 4 - despair not knowing what to do now
May 5 - realized I have negative thoughts pop up in everything I do
May 6 - trying to keep the bad thoughts away
May 7 - nothing but bad memorable moments
May 8 - thinking about the next day's graduation ceremony and dinner
May 9 - everyone is graduating with a bf/gf and I'm still in the same position I was 12 years ago as a kid; alone in my room. Tried to keep the bad thoughts away screaming in my head for them to go away and I couldn't focus on taking pictures.
May 10 - woke up in the middle of the night crying after having died in the dream

I'm losing it.
>>
File: 1462739300265.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1462739300265.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>may have to give my dog away
>keep doing a shitty job at work, think I may be fired
>No friends to talk to
>27 and felt my life is already over
>contemplating suicide everyday

These things
>>
FINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALSFINALS
>>
>>28468437
I feel like crying hysterically every single day, but I can't.

The last time I cried was
was
maybe two years ago
and I was very, very drunk at the time.

I haven't cried when I was sober in at least 10 years
>>
File: 2545734535.png (211 KB, 485x274) Image search: [Google]
2545734535.png
211 KB, 485x274
>>28472940
>tfw your post kills the thread

originalpostblox
>>
>>28473607
I'll sacrifice myself.
Your post won't be the last, friend.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.