[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else came to the conclusion that you are better off alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460862745640.jpg (39 KB, 470x310) Image search: [Google]
1460862745640.jpg
39 KB, 470x310
Has anyone else came to the conclusion that you are better off alone?
>>
Yeah, plenty of us.

Having a girlfriend would be a nightmare to an average-ugly male, you'd have to walk on eggshells and your presence is just barely tolerated.

Women can NOT love non-chads, their brains are simply wired that way
>>
yep, it's like all relationships are built around this code of conduct i was never introduced to and it's too late for me to start learning now. how the fuck are you even supposed to know when to kiss your SO? couples seem to telepathically know when to kiss each other but honestly even if i had a gf and loved her i wouldn't ever know when to kiss her, when to be flirty, etc. i don't get any of it. sure it sucks but i'm fine on my own doing what i want. plus i wouldn't want her to cuck me because that's the worst thing that could happen to me i think
>>
>>28467904

At this point I would have no idea how to carry out a relationship let alone get into one. And even if I did it probably wouldn't make me any happier. In fact it would make me feel like shit after realizing that there is a void and a gf would do nothing for me. And yea i agree with the whole cuck thing
>>
Yes. I seem unable to be there for another person. I have tried, but I always end up pushing them away. I have my reasons, but I always end up just coming off as unreliable at best. Seems like everyone I know is fed up with it and no one wants to talk to me anymore. Maybe if they knew the sum of how messed up my situation is, they'd have a little more tolerance or understanding, but I'm not about to tell the whole truth of it to anyone.
>>
>>28467723
I don't know but now I want to listen to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs9QUtWc3M
>>
ISOLATION IS JUST ONE KEY TO SUCCESS
>>
>>28467723
Yep. I reject intimacy in all its forms. I do things on my own, I take care of myself, I don't need anybody else.
Now when I'm inside alone and I hear the normalfags outside in groups, I don't wish I could join them. Isolation is better. You don't have to worry about sperging out, you don't have to worry about embarrassment or getting a gf anymore. Just be an isolationist. It's better this way.
>>
Yes and no. Females fuck with your life big time and can bring you down but you need them in the long run.

Just make sure you're ready because if you're not it's better to be lonely for a period of time. Don't just grab a whore for the hell of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 720x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 720x716
>>28467723
I cam to that conclusion after fucking my first prostitute, which was after ending my 4th major relationship. Never been happier. Genuinely thrilled to die alone with some peace and quiet.
>>
>>28468372
>4th major relationship
i wish i could skullfuck you
>>
File: 123123.png (186 KB, 999x573) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
186 KB, 999x573
I suddenly feel peaceful now
it's been years since i felt like this, as if my mind has settled and adapted to it's surrounding.
now i no longer think about violence and stay away from vulgarity, i'm in my prime in age, strength and shape, yet i don't want to rape and pillage as i used to be.
in the past i used make a lot of threads about the beta uprising, shootings, politics and various other rage-induced feelings.
i was a sinner and did everything bad out there.

but that's the past, now i'm a new man with no desire to witness suffering any more.
>>
>>28468369
>need them in the long run

For what? Being alone for decades makes you immune to >tfw no gf.
Beyond that, what could they possibly provide?

>>28468372
Kill yourself normalshit
>>
Not "better off" but I've come to the conclusion that for some cosmic reason I am unable to progress a relationship with a woman beyond being good friends. This is recent though, since I've been in a relationship before, and I've had girls infatuated with me. But whatever unknown skill I once had is gone now. Now they seem completely interested in me until I start trying to make romantic advances.
>>
>>28468390
>>28468418
>anyone who has fucked a woman is normalfag
>REEEEE
Nah mates, there are some seriously retarded women out there if you don't look for waifu quality. I always end up with the psychotic sluts or emos, and if that makes me a normalfag in your eyes, for taking girls that chad wouldn't fuck with a 10 foot stick, then so be it.
Thought I would help OP out, by confirming that no matter how many times you try, you are either made to be with someone else, or not. Even if your dick fools you at the start, eventually you will just crave any moment when they are not texting/talking to you, but then as soon as they do that, you are fully aware that they are more than likely cucking you to some degree.
Single life is best life, guaranteed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.